PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on Cameron vs. Giddings..............

Soph @ Yoe High
10-28-2001, 01:28 PM
Finally Friday night Cameron will match up against Giddings.....
what are everyone's thoughts on this game???

football
10-28-2001, 01:35 PM
i think it will be a war but in the end yoe 22 the buffs 20 GO BIG YOE

FootballFanatic
10-28-2001, 07:09 PM
Giddings takes it all, 28-14

bros543
10-28-2001, 11:39 PM
i'll take giddings by three, but i think whoever wins the turnover battle gets the W.

bigman33
10-29-2001, 10:31 AM
I think Giddings will lose by 30 points to Cameron. Look, last year Giddings and Cameron played for the district championship. Cameron ended up beating Giddings 42-0. 42-0
!!!!! Cameron's defense is back and they are the best in the state. And nobody can stop Pittman. They are unstoppable. They are going to state. Giddings has not played anybody since La Grange and they lost. La Grange is 5-3. Giddings overated and Cameron is underated! Cameron by 30 oh let me change that by 42, that is 42-0!!!!!!!

eye of the tiger
10-29-2001, 01:13 PM
yoe by 10

Soph @ Yoe High
10-30-2001, 05:51 PM
What was the score on the Giddings vs. Taylor game?????

slinky006
10-30-2001, 10:55 PM
Why do people constantly keep referring to the past? Who cares about last year's score? Giddings has been on a roll ever since they lost to LG. giddings beat taylor 16-8, and that was the second closet game they've had...the other was rockdale....the rest of their wins were blowouts. Giddings will win by at leat 10. Gidding and Cameron are both good teams, but Giddings has more heart.

REBEL
10-31-2001, 08:48 AM
GIDDINGS - 24
YOE ------ 10
MARK MY WORD! GIDDINGS WINS THIS ONE!!

REBEL II
10-31-2001, 08:03 PM
Giddings will kick Cameron!
It could get ugly, Boys!
They had a huge off-season. They were playing last year with overweight lineman that beched pressed 185lbs.
These guye worked harder than any team I've ever seen in the off-season. This summer was one of the best I've seen for a group of kids! Remember they lost out in 7-on-7 to the state champs by only two points.
They have a great SR. class with much more leadership and DISCIPLINE than Cameron. Their Secondary could match up with anyone 1A-5A. Their offensive line is huge! Their coached is very good. he worked their butts off to prepare them for this game! SORRY YOE!Giddings is Stronger, Faster, More Disciplined, More Mature, and extremly Fast!
With all that said theier biggest strength is their coaching staff. They are coached very well at every position including the Secondary and Defensive Line.
My Pick Giddings will pull away in the 4th quarter and will be playing in the Quarter-finals and it the opponent won't be the Yoemen!

Offensive Coordinator
10-31-2001, 09:14 PM
Alright that is enough people talking bad about Giddings! Cameron you guys are being stupid you went to far when you sent are football program that letter saying that you are going to beat us bad and talking noise to some of our star players. Let me tell you guys something this is nothing close to the team from last year. You've been talking noise about how good your offense is well if you try to run the ball I fell sorry for you because Daniel Segura and Marshall Umlang are going to eat Billy Pitman alive. And if you try to throw the ball you defintely will be in for it you guys must of forgot about the buffs cornerback Chris Daniels is was the defensive player of the week for Centex with a 92-yard interception run for a touchdown. And I really feel sorry for you denfense with Winn and Jones in the backfield and if the get tried will just put Corey Moore in the game and let him score. And how could you forget about the massive o-line of the buffaloes with Smith and Gersch. So I predict Giddings to win 17-14 GO BUFFS AND THE WRECKING CREW DEFENSE!

FootballFanatic
10-31-2001, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Offensive Coordinator:
Alright that is enough people talking bad about Giddings! Cameron you guys are being stupid you went to far when you sent are football program that letter saying that you are going to beat us bad and talking noise to some of our star players. Let me tell you guys something this is nothing close to the team from last year. You've been talking noise about how good your offense is well if you try to run the ball I fell sorry for you because Daniel Segura and Marshall Umlang are going to eat Billy Pitman alive. And if you try to throw the ball you defintely will be in for it you guys must of forgot about the buffs cornerback Chris Daniels is was the defensive player of the week for Centex with a 92-yard interception run for a touchdown. And I really feel sorry for you denfense with Winn and Jones in the backfield and if the get tried will just put Corey Moore in the game and let him score. And how could you forget about the massive o-line of the buffaloes with Smith and Gersch. So I predict Giddings to win 17-14 GO BUFFS AND THE WRECKING CREW DEFENSE!

FootballFanatic
10-31-2001, 11:39 PM
Thats what I am talking about, Go G-Town, they went way to far with that letter. We dont need to talk noise to win a game. We talk with our face masks and shoulder pads. When you roll into Buffalo Stadium Friday night remember one thing. WE WANT REVENGE! We are gonna ring that victory bell for one last time. The seniors are going to take charge and whoop some @$$! U want a war, U got it. All I got to say is BRING IT!

Offensive Coordinator
11-01-2001, 09:44 AM
That is what I'm talking about somebody else knows what is going to happen tommorow night at Buffalo Stadium! Cameron you don't stand a chance it is going to be parents night and the last game of the season oh I'm sorry I meant home game of the season for the Buffs because going all the way to state. So Yoewomen we are not going to let you come to our house and embrass us so forget about! So Footballfantic, Rebel I & II and Chappy and Slinky good thinking holla at ya'll lately. Sophmore from Cameron you might want to think before you speak next time.