PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Hookandladder or ant person from LaGrange

pancho villa
09-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Is highway 71 open south of LaGrange to Columbus?

Pudlugger
09-09-2011, 09:51 AM

Highway 71 is closed from Smithville going west. According to the DPS it is open from Columbus to La Grange.

hookandladder
09-09-2011, 10:46 AM

Roads are all clear from WC, you may even go by some baseball feilds that need watering. Ha Ha.

pancho villa
09-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Roads are all clear from WC, you may even go by some baseball feilds that need watering. Ha Ha.

Don't you mean dirt? Cause them DA standaround sponsers water the dirt.
You going to be at the game?

hookandladder
09-09-2011, 12:16 PM
Don't you mean dirt? Cause them DA standaround sponsers water the dirt.
You going to be at the game?

Yes I will be at the game, 50 yard line 7 rows up. Tell your boys to take it easy on us tonight, especially on #18. Have a safe trip, Go Leps.

pancho villa
09-09-2011, 12:38 PM
Yes I will be at the game, 50 yard line 7 rows up. Tell your boys to take it easy on us tonight, especially on #18. Have a safe trip, Go Leps.

I am in the press box during our games so I will be walking through your stands. I hope both teams play well.

hookandladder
09-09-2011, 01:17 PM
I am in the press box during our games so I will be walking through your stands. I hope both teams play well.

Our D did play well last week however we did not face as many athlete's as we will see tonight, our offense just keeps bogging down either from fumbles or penalties. I hope we open the passing game up some tonight, unless we can run the ball on you guy's. I would also like to see both teams play well, I think when we put everything together we will be able to compete against most teams. Also this is parent night for us, so might slow things down at little. See you guys tonight.