PDA

View Full Version : My Son's First Game!

Bosqueville
09-09-2011, 08:24 AM
I don't know who was more excited last night.. me or my son starting in his first 7th grade game. As the players burst through the sign I almost was got choked up. They played lights out winning 24-0. Looking forward to many more Thursday and Friday nights!!

Rabid Cougar
09-09-2011, 08:33 AM
I don't know who was more excited last night.. me or my son starting in his first 7th grade game. As the players burst through the sign I almost was got choked up. They played lights out winning 24-0. Looking forward to many more Thursday and Friday nights!!

ENJOY!:clap:

rholl
09-09-2011, 09:01 AM
win or lose, enjoy every game....you will be amazed how soon you are saying "wow, this is the last football game of the year"!!!!!

RoyceTTU
09-09-2011, 09:04 AM

When ya'll moving back to Brownwood? Need to get him exposed as early as possible. :clap:

Bullaholic
09-09-2011, 09:05 AM

I'm right there with you, Bosque---my grandson starts his first 7th grade game Tues night and i will be there. Best of luck to your son. I hope his athletic journey is a good, injury-free, and happy one.

GrTigers6
09-09-2011, 09:10 AM
I don't know who was more excited last night.. me or my son starting in his first 7th grade game. As the players burst through the sign I almost was got choked up. They played lights out winning 24-0. Looking forward to many more Thursday and Friday nights!!I will never forget when my oldest son started 7th grade football. He intercepted a pass on his own 20 and ran it all the way back for a td. It took so long I got tired of chearing and had to sit back down until he made it to the 20 and then cheered him on into the endzone. He was barely 5' tall. LOL
Now I just started the final season of my youngest son. Yes it does fly by! Enjoy every moment you can and remember nothing is more important than watching them play!

Bosqueville
09-09-2011, 09:49 AM
When ya'll moving back to Brownwood? Need to get him exposed as early as possible. :clap:

Unfortunately, I don't see moving back to Brownwood as an option. He's been to several Brownwood games over the years and is always in awe of the games in Brownwood. Let's just say 1A football is a tad different then what I grew up watching but exciting none the less!

YTBulldogs
09-09-2011, 11:00 AM
As the players burst through the sign I almost was got choked up.

Was there a pile up of fallen players, after they went through the sign? Always seems a few of these pile ups. :clap: I love it. Enjoy the great times ahead Bosqueville. It's priceless.

Bosqueville
09-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Was there a pile up of fallen players, after they went through the sign? Always seems a few of these pile ups. :clap: I love it. Enjoy the great times ahead Bosqueville. It's priceless.

No they came out unscathed... LOL!

BLEEDZGREEN
09-09-2011, 12:10 PM
win or lose, enjoy every game....you will be amazed how soon you are saying "wow, this is the last football game of the year"!!!!!
:iagree:
This year my son is a Senior and the time has flown by since the 7th grade but I am proud to say I never ever missed a game!!
Enjoy Bosqueville!!

ccmom
09-09-2011, 12:18 PM
What a great time in both of your lives!! Enjoy!

bobcat1
09-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Unfortunately, I don't see moving back to Brownwood as an option. He's been to several Brownwood games over the years and is always in awe of the games in Brownwood. Let's just say 1A football is a tad different then what I grew up watching but exciting none the less!Congrats on his first game. You will love it! What 1A School?

Rabid Cougar
09-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Congrats on his first game. You will love it! What 1A School?

Bosqueville, a suburb of China Spring.

garciap77
09-09-2011, 12:24 PM

Congrats!:clap::clap::clap:

If you have pics post them!

Bosqueville
09-09-2011, 01:07 PM
A suburb of China Spring.. that made me laugh out loud!

Rabid Cougar
09-09-2011, 03:53 PM
A suburb of China Spring.. that made me laugh out loud!

Okay you got me there.....really a suburb of Banana Junction