PDA

View Full Version : Gonzales @ Austin Lanier

Snotbubbles
09-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Who ya got here? I say GZ by 50. Does GZ play anyone worth a hoot in non-district? Gotta be the weakest ND schedule in the state.

Tejastrue
09-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Who ya got here? I say GZ by 50. Does GZ play anyone worth a hoot in non-district? Gotta be the weakest ND schedule in the state.

Gonzales easily.

I was kinda thinking along those same lines but I don't know enough about them to go too in depth.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?114451-Region-IV-Week-2-Top-10-Vote-Here&p=1604937#post1604937

fire_it_up
09-07-2011, 10:39 PM

I hear what you're saying but Apaches are stuck with that schedule from the old AD before Lock. At that time, Apaches were 1-9 and no one wanted to play them in ND. Guess they'll have to keep doing what they do, get better each week, build confidence, and get ready to play in one of the hardest districts in the state. I have every confidence that they will continue to do this well in district. Those lines are pretty darn good! Go Apache Nation!

warpath
09-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Play Columbus next week..should a good test.. Was originally supposed to play Navarro in zero week but got dropped on realignment day and had to scramble to find a game period..luling is a longtime rival and have played for years...Lanier was already set up when current coach got job... Will be changed next realignment... Have to live with it now...
Gonzales easily.

I was kinda thinking along those same lines but I don't know enough about them to go too in depth.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?114451-Region-IV-Week-2-Top-10-Vote-Here&p=1604937#post1604937

fire_it_up
09-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Halftime: Apaches 43 - Austin Lanier 7

Snotbubbles
09-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Play Columbus next week..should a good test.. Was originally supposed to play Navarro in zero week but got dropped on realignment day and had to scramble to find a game period..luling is a longtime rival and have played for years...Lanier was already set up when current coach got job... Will be changed next realignment... Have to live with it now...

I hear ya Coach Lock. I was wondering why these types of opponents with you there, but--forgot the old AD scheduled these weak teams. Kinda like playing your old Runge team from back in the day. Those Runge teams as a recall, would give ya a better test then these guys. LOL. Good job regardless, appears GZ is set for another playoff run. Yes, Columbus will be a step up for ya next week.

fire_it_up
09-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Final: Apaches 45 - Austin Lanier 7

Tejastrue
09-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Final: Apaches 45 - Austin Lanier 7

That was a classy move to shut it down at halftime Apaches.