09-19-2011, 10:42 AM
where did the video go?

or where can i find it again?

thanks

Old Tiger
09-19-2011, 12:30 PM
where did the video go?

or where can i find it again?

thanksIt is still working for me....um go to youtube and search "The Truth About the Economy" its 2:38 long

Black_Magic
09-20-2011, 10:37 AM
It is still working for me....um go to youtube and search "The Truth About the Economy" its 2:38 long

Sad thing is folks are so blinded by some that they dont want to belive this even though the facts are real and hitting home. Wonder what percentage it will take for the wealthy to own and make for the rest of us to take action. Use to be that the wealthyest 1% made 10% of total income. Now its 20% and on top of that they pay 17% tax percentage!! Will it take them making 30-40 percent of everything before we wake up???

Farmersfan
09-22-2011, 03:04 PM
Sad thing is folks are so blinded by some that they dont want to belive this even though the facts are real and hitting home. Wonder what percentage it will take for the wealthy to own and make for the rest of us to take action. Use to be that the wealthyest 1% made 10% of total income. Now its 20% and on top of that they pay 17% tax percentage!! Will it take them making 30-40 percent of everything before we wake up???

I would never support taking a single penny away from a successful person who EARNED it if it meant giving a single penny to a underachiever who didn't earn it. Call me strange but as I understood it somehow the American dream never included sitting on your butt taking handouts for doing nothing or providing nothing in return. If you want to push to for tax reform that puts much more responsibility for the countries revenue requirements on the wealthiest Americans you should at least also have a plan to get the bottom 50% that pay ZERO taxes to pay their fair share also. Otherwise you just sound like a whack job.

SintonFan
09-22-2011, 05:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTzMqm2TwgE

lol

Did you seriously use a moveon.org link? For shame!

4. It's because spending went up astronomically, stupid.
5. Leftists are now packaging class warfare in different packages.
6. Anemic recovery is because businesses won't spend in an anti-business environment.
7. Robert Reich has a small penis...

rockdale80
09-22-2011, 11:25 PM
lol

6. Anemic recovery is because businesses won't spend in an anti-business environment.

OT, you know republicans hate facts and logic.

Paratrooper
09-25-2011, 05:44 PM
I disagree with this "somewhat". The biggest problem we have is we have become a consumption society vs a production society. The greatest testament to this is Detroit, MI; whereas we just don't make anything anymore. The housing market has just destroyed our economy and then when you factor in personal debt of the abuse of credit cards it makes for a dangerous brew. I think in the next 2 years that the middle class will slowly erode away.........leaving only the "have's and have nots". If we don't change our ways and change our ways soon..........I think America only has about 2 years left until what happened to Russia will happen to us.

Black_Magic
09-26-2011, 10:24 AM
I would never support taking a single penny away from a successful person who EARNED it if it meant giving a single penny to a underachiever who didn't earn it. Call me strange but as I understood it somehow the American dream never included sitting on your butt taking handouts for doing nothing or providing nothing in return. If you want to push to for tax reform that puts much more responsibility for the countries revenue requirements on the wealthiest Americans you should at least also have a plan to get the bottom 50% that pay ZERO taxes to pay their fair share also. Otherwise you just sound like a whack job. So you dont support taking away waren Buffets Tax breaks so he pays AT LEAST what his staff pays?? Nobody Takes money from anyone and Gives it to someone anyway.. In Regard to the Bottom 50% that pay NO taxes.. Why do they pay no taxes?? because they dont earn enough to pay taxes.. WHY.. They are living at or below the poverty level.. MOST of these folks work very hard and get nearly nothing for it. Thats the Trend in america. CEO pay has gone through the roof! corporate profits are at record levels! and the Workers are getting paid alot right??? NO! they get the shaft. This Video is Spot on! THese are Facts. You want to come up with reasons there are the way they are other than what he says then lets hear it. Wonder when america will wake up and the average joe who is brainwashed into thinking that the government is gona take his guns, take his hard earned money and give it to lazy folks, and kill all the unborn children in the world will get al clue. Wake up. It is class war fare no doubt! the wealthy have been winning it big time for years now and have actualy brainwashed you into helping them. Funny thing is , when the middle class fight back they cry foul!! LOL

Black_Magic
09-26-2011, 10:34 AM
lol

Come on! Really??
It is Class warfare. Why? THey have had tax breaks and cuts ect ... Taxes are the lowest in History and have been for 8 years now!!! where are the jobs that they were supose to create??? They made the money and ran with it.. Now we need MORE tax cuts for the wealthy and businesses?? LOL THATS A HOOT!
Anti Busines??? the corporationg are having Record Profits!
Regan would not get the Republican nomination now days because they are too far Right now.. Heck they just would love to shut down Government completely.. Nuts,