PDA

View Full Version : Stoops Wow...

NastySlot
09-06-2011, 09:32 PM
said that OU could go to the PAC without Texas....and if necessary not play the Texas/OU game..........Wow

so possibly no tex/ou or tex/a&m.....sometimes i don't change is good.

injuredinmelee
09-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Texas is going to have to change conferences. Im praying they wont add Houston, Rice, TCU or other crap schools.

BaseballUmp
09-06-2011, 09:40 PM
I like what I'm hearing about the UT situation right now...

NastySlot
09-06-2011, 09:41 PM
I like what I'm hearing about the UT situation right now...

share?

NastySlot
09-06-2011, 09:45 PM
share?

unless you have a mole in the the know and you don't want to compromise them....I understand....I know a few folks in places also....hard to stay quiet at times.

BaseballUmp
09-06-2011, 09:46 PM
They will get Texas Tech to join in the LHN deal to provide more regional coverage to join OU and OSU in the PAC16 with an announcement possibly coming before Oct. 1st

NastySlot
09-06-2011, 09:50 PM
They will get Texas Tech to join in the LHN deal to provide more regional coverage to join OU and OSU in the PAC16 with an announcement possibly coming before Oct. 1st

oh i read that.....earlier...it would be great for tech. I really feel for Baylor I don't know why they couldn't considered to go to SEC with Aggies if an invite is extended.

I hope things will work for Baylor.........maybe they could go indy............could get lock in games with Notre Dame and BYU.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-06-2011, 09:57 PM
http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/4/40/Picture0003.jpg

NastySlot
09-06-2011, 10:00 PM
how about OU to the SEC?

from Atlanta-

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/sports/sec-officials-meet-atlanta-texas-a-m-20110906-es

wonder how that vote went...wonder if the Aggies got it..........rumor is zone club reserved and parking lot blocked off...wondering whats up.

Txbroadcaster
09-06-2011, 11:59 PM
even with the move to Pac-1234566770600 if Texas does not go i do think OU would still want and in small ways need the rivalry for recruiting reasons...and I would think the Pac conference would also want OU to keep it if possible to help them with deeper in roads into Texas recruiting and TV

of course I dont think they go to Pac with out Texas..to easy of a conference to have OU, texas, TTU, OsU, Zona and Zona State among one division

carter08
09-07-2011, 12:23 AM
Texas is going to have to change conferences. Im praying they wont add Houston, Rice, TCU or other crap schools.

This is me taking slight offense to my university being called a "crap" school. This is also me agreeing that Rice is a "crap" school.

OLE'BULL
09-07-2011, 08:09 AM
This is me taking slight offense to my university being called a "crap" school. This is also me agreeing that Rice is a "crap" school.

Ya, Rice is just a waste of space huh? They seem to have a pretty good baseball team year in and year out. They also won 10 football games a few years ago. Not to mention the academic requirements of their scholarship athletes are of a much higher standard than cougar high...

greendawg84
09-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Ya, Rice is just a waste of space huh? They seem to have a pretty good baseball team year in and year out. They also won 10 football games a few years ago. Not to mention the academic requirements of their scholarship athletes are of a much higher standard than cougar high...

Great point ! You also dont see their players getting arrested weekly .