PDA

View Full Version : So far - So good!

Ranger Mom
12-13-2003, 12:19 AM
I made the first leg of my journey with no mishaps!! wink

Finding Texas Stadium AND Sinton66 will be my next big step!

Keep your fingers crossed as my 14 year old daughter is my navigator and map reader!! eek!

3afan2K3
12-13-2003, 12:23 AM
Is you daughter gonna be at the tailgate party??????

:p J/K

<small>[ December 12, 2003, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

Burnet Dawg06
12-13-2003, 12:24 AM
I'm glad you made it there ok Ranger Mom! Good luck finding Texas Stadium, it shouldn't be too hard! See ya later!

Ranger Mom
12-13-2003, 12:27 AM
3afan2K3:
Is you daughter gonna be at the tailgate party?????? :p J/KNaw....I thought I would let her take my Suburban to the mall and go cruising around while I hung out.........of course she is gonna be there with me!!!

Bandera YaYa
12-13-2003, 12:30 AM
...sounds like someone's trying to make some plans, Ranger Mom.....keep your daughter close !!! LOL!!

Ranger Mom
12-13-2003, 12:33 AM
Bandera YaYa:
...sounds like someone's trying to make some plans, Ranger Mom.....keep your daughter close !!! LOL!!LOL!!! I don't worry TOO much about her. She has grown up with 4 big brothers.....she is a little bitty thing but is about as mean as they come!! :D

Bandera YaYa
12-13-2003, 12:34 AM
Are you staying in a hotel??? What do those cost in Dallas!!

I'm home wrapping Christmas gifts...my youngest (18) is staying over with her big sister (21) in Boerne.......so it's quiet around here, getting alot done...Bet last year at this time, you didn't have one gift wrapped!!! I know I didn't!!!

3afan2K3
12-13-2003, 12:34 AM
<small>[ December 12, 2003, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
12-13-2003, 12:35 AM
3afan2K3
......you know who!! :rolleyes:

3afan2K3
12-13-2003, 12:36 AM
Bandera YaYa:

3afan2K3:
......you know who!! :rolleyes: HAHA

Ranger Mom
12-13-2003, 12:38 AM
Bandera YaYa:

I'm home wrapping Christmas gifts...my youngest (18) is staying over with her big sister (21) in Boerne.......so it's quiet around here, getting alot done...Bet last year at this time, you didn't have one gift wrapped!!! I know I didn't!!!I am staying at my parent's house. They live close to Denton. I still haven't done any Christmas shopping. I am almost as behind as I was last year - at least I had an excuse then!!
I am a last minute person when it comes to Christmas shopping - and....I usually wait for my husband's Christmas bonus to come in! :D :p :D

Bandera YaYa
12-13-2003, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I am too, really...I have been known to be in San Antonio at 6:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve...and we open our gifts on Christmas Eve!!!
I don't even remember buying or wrapping gifts last year.....I think I spent most of the day Christmas catching up on my sleep!!

KTJ
12-13-2003, 01:32 AM
close to denton, like maybe gainesville? :D (or maybe lewisville, flower mound, corinth...)

seriously, i know you're pulling for burnet (which is great...) but i'm glad yall made it okay. if you wonder on over to the gainesville side, say hello! :)

Ranger Mom:

Bandera YaYa:

I'm home wrapping Christmas gifts...my youngest (18) is staying over with her big sister (21) in Boerne.......so it's quiet around here, getting alot done...Bet last year at this time, you didn't have one gift wrapped!!! I know I didn't!!!I am staying at my parent's house. They live close to Denton. I still haven't done any Christmas shopping. I am almost as behind as I was last year - at least I had an excuse then!!
I am a last minute person when it comes to Christmas shopping - and....I usually wait for my husband's Christmas bonus to come in! :D :p :D

pirate4state
12-13-2003, 01:57 AM
Ranger Mom:
I made the first leg of my journey with no mishaps!! wink

Finding Texas Stadium AND Sinton66 will be my next big step!

Keep your fingers crossed as my 14 year old daughter is my navigator and map reader!! eek! Congrats!! Good Luck & have fun!! :D

Ranger Mom
12-13-2003, 09:09 AM
KTJ:
close to denton, like maybe gainesville? :D (or maybe lewisville, flower mound, corinth...)

seriously, i know you're pulling for burnet (which is great...) but i'm glad yall made it okay. if you wonder on over to the gainesville side, say hello! :)
Actually it is between Denton and McKinney (I think my parents live about 10 miles or so from PPHSFan!!)

I'm not really pulling for any one team over the other. I just want to see a good football game! Are you gonna come say "HI" at the tailgate party??