PDA

View Full Version : Sealy v Canyon Lake

sTxforlife
09-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Sealy comes off a close 33 to 25 win against St Pius, and Canyon Lake comes off a 34 to 23 win against La Vernia. Last year Canyon Lake gave Sealy a good test for 3 quarters before being overpowered in the 4th quarter losing 34 to 6. Canyon Lake should be a little better this year. Both teams come in 2-0 so somebody's 0 has to go. Should be a good game, who ya got?

clhsdad
09-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Have to go with my boys although it will be tough. As you said we played close for three quarters last year. This year we do not have as many players going both on offense and defense and so far we have been able to wear our opponets down and control the fourth quarter. Our qb seamed to get over his first start jitters and played very well against La Vernia. We also did not have Henshaw last year this kid is a player and will be hard to contain for 4 quarters.
Should be a good game and in our house 10-1 last 11 home games Canyon Lake wins a close one hopefully.

sTxforlife
09-06-2011, 07:14 PM
it should be a good game and from what i've heard u guys have alot of size this year and from what i remember from playin yalls defense last year is that yall played hard and tackled well which i think may be the biggest challenge that this sealy team will face because neither of the teams they have played have been good tackling teams.

Tiger Dad
09-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Sealy in a close one.

BLEEDZGREEN
09-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Sealy in a close one.
:iagree:

Tejastrue
09-07-2011, 05:46 PM
I'm pulling for a fellow 26-3A team and going with Canyon Lake in a close one, 31-30 :stirpot:

Roughneck93
09-07-2011, 06:24 PM
I look for Sealy to go 3-0.

zebrablue2
09-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Sealy by 7!! Good luck Tigers...

sTxforlife
09-07-2011, 08:43 PM
I'm pulling for a fellow 26-3A team and going with Canyon Lake in a close one, 31-30 :stirpot:
pretty interesting score coming from a wimberley fan, i wonder if this was done on purpose??

Tejastrue
09-07-2011, 09:08 PM
pretty interesting score coming from a wimberley fan, i wonder if this was done on purpose??

http://www.maximumdonline.com/tvwavs/mcmahon.wav :wave:

sTxforlife
09-07-2011, 10:23 PM
http://www.maximumdonline.com/tvwavs/mcmahon.wav :wave:
ha i wouldnt have expected anything else, nothin wrong with a little bit of joking around

Gone Fishing
09-07-2011, 10:38 PM

Not me! ( fellow 26-3A also) Sealy by 3 TD's . And since Wimberley game is canceled, I will watch! And I'm just wondering if anybody knows why Stoney Point or Akins would not play Wimberley? Scared they may get there ass kicked by a 3A school! Thats what I think. They have every thing to lose, Wimberley has every thing to win or lose. I think they were? (you know whats!) Maybe UIL doesn't want 3 A teams beating 5A teams either. Just saying!

Tejastrue
09-07-2011, 10:39 PM
ha i wouldnt have expected anything else, nothin wrong with a little bit of joking around

Good to see you have a sense of humor. It is all in fun. I plan on making the long trip down there when we play and fully expect it to be our toughest game thus far. Now that I know our game Friday has been canceled I'll probably take that 20 min. drive over to Canyon Lake and watch another tough game. Best of luck to you and your Tigers.

sTxforlife
09-07-2011, 10:45 PM
thank you, glad to have the support i will be making the long trip to canyon lake friday to go watch my little brother play and im definitely looking forward to when we play yall in week 5

teetle
09-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Sealy comes off a close 33 to 25 win against St Pius, and Canyon Lake comes off a 34 to 23 win against La Vernia. Last year Canyon Lake gave Sealy a good test for 3 quarters before being overpowered in the 4th quarter losing 34 to 6. Canyon Lake should be a little better this year. Both teams come in 2-0 so somebody's 0 has to go. Should be a good game, who ya got?

I binns outs of town. I bins in Mexico hiddings from missus Teetle. She bes mad at me. But I knows thats de tigers will rolls and thats Bellvilles and Columbus still not bes toos good. That means thats Needville really bads.:ack!::eek::eek::eek::ack!:

clhsdad
09-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Tejastrue, come on down since Wimberely's game was cancelled and enjoy what we believe will be a good game. CL needs all the extra support we can get going to be a tough one.

Tejastrue
09-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Tejastrue, come on down since Wimberely's game was cancelled and enjoy what we believe will be a good game. CL needs all the extra support we can get going to be a tough one.

:thinking: I can be a fan in the name of 26-3a for one game I guess so I plan to be there in support of your Hawks, but I must remind you that my hypocrisy only goes so far. :D Do you guys fill the stands early?

clhsdad
09-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Yes, should be a full house. Just one game, we pull for the Texans in all but one game.

Tejastrue
09-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Yes, should be a full house. Just one game, we pull for the Texans in all but one game.

Just kidding about the one game. I was pulling for you guys in the playoffs last year. Nothing has changed. Looking forward to tomorrow night. Good luck to you and your Hawks.

ogg
09-09-2011, 02:59 PM

Sorry, have to go with my home boys Canyon Lake by 7. Game should go down to the 4th quarter.

SHSBulldog00
09-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Sealy by 7.