PDA

View Full Version : Graham vs Wylie... Should be a good one!

slingshot
09-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Graham looks to have a legitimate team this year. Wylie is going to be better than anyone thought, Stephenville not withstanding. It's in Graham--where we have not won in forever. Kids have been playing each other since 7th grade. Two good, well disciplined, solid West/West Central Texas teams.
Who wins and why?

Bosqueville
09-06-2011, 02:17 PM
Abilene Wylie by 14. Graham's offense was not great even though they tacked on two late TD's against Brownwood.

hollywood
09-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Graham will surprise some people. Brownwood's 1st string defense is good. Don't let the score fool ya. Their starting QB was pretty good until he got hurt. Their 2nd string QB took a while to get warmed up. They have a good hard running running back that doesn't like to quit. Their Oline is good sized and their defensive is scrappy.

Graham lost at home for the first time in 2 years last week against Brownwood. Look for them to come out swinging.

Graham by 7

Ragin Red
09-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Abilene Wylie by 14. Graham's offense was not great even though they tacked on two late TD's against Brownwood.
Last I saw Graham had more offensive yardage than brownwood, and also lost their starting QB in first half.

RoyceTTU
09-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Last I saw Graham had more offensive yardage than brownwood, and also lost their starting QB in first half.

Yardage is a poor indicator when the oposing team has so many turnovers.

Ragin Red
09-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Yardage is a poor indicator when the oposing team has so many turnovers.
who yall or us

BEAST
09-06-2011, 02:57 PM
who yall or us

IMO Yalls. When our D puts up 2 TDs that limits the amount of time and number of plays for our offense to put up numbers. The D scored and then went right back on the field. Also, as far as yards go, we started playing some back up when it was 35-14. So yardage really isnt a good measuring stick for that game.

BEAST

Pendragon13
09-06-2011, 03:15 PM
I'll never forget 09 when Wylie beat Graham (with the McCoys) in every way possible except for inexplicable turnovers which lead to their 13-10 victory. (iirc) It's time for the dawgs to get back on track...Graham always gives us a good game.

Rocket
09-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Graham 17
Wylie 14
Final

VWG
09-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Let's get something straight.

It doesn't matter how many yards you had on offense, it doesn't matter how many turnovers you caused, or had, etc....
IT DOESN'T MATTER.

What matters is if you won the damn game. Period, end of story. After the fact BS is just that. You either won or lost.

Next question.....

Tin Cup
09-06-2011, 06:03 PM
A. Wylie 28
Graham 14

garciap77
09-06-2011, 06:14 PM
We have not been able to win in Graham, "Period". I just don't see us wining this game! But, I’m going to be a “ROCKET” and call this one for the “Bulldogs”; by 21 points! :D

slingshot
09-06-2011, 06:28 PM
I predict a hard hitting (both ways), very close and down to the wire game... won by the Dawgs 24-17.

bwdlionfan
09-06-2011, 06:32 PM

Will ya'lls starter be back for the game this week?

If I understood correctly, your backup this past week was actually your starter in week 0 (and starter for last season). He did pretty well in the 4th, of course we were in a prevent defense that didn't prevent anything.

LIONS#1
09-06-2011, 07:50 PM
I don't care who wins this one!!!...NOT!!! Go Wylie!!! Wylie by 14!!:1popcorn:

Sweetwater Red
09-06-2011, 07:58 PM
You'd think BW was playing Wylie or Graham again after "Shipley took the headset off and LET Graham score their last 14 points". :rolleyes: after reading this thread.

Don't you BW jokers have bigger fish to fry? :thinking:

BwdLion73
09-06-2011, 08:21 PM
You'd think BW was playing Wylie or Graham again after "Shipley took the headset off and LET Graham score their last 14 points". :rolleyes: after reading this thread.

Don't you BW jokers have bigger fish to fry? :thinking:

recon so....who does sweetwater play?:1popcorn:

Sweetwater Red
09-06-2011, 08:30 PM
recon so....who does sweetwater play?:1popcorn:

They play up there at 6 man Levelland next week. Why do you think I'm headed to Stephenville Friday? :D

LIONS#1
09-06-2011, 08:33 PM
I guess we could be talking about the big Levelland vs Sweetwater game...LMFAO!! Or maybe the Early game next week..Lucky ya'll had Monahans or your pre-district schedule because all the other schools on your pre-district schedule hasn't won a GAME>>LMAO!! At least Brownwood plays some pretty good competition pre-district:1popcorn:JUST SAYIN

BwdLion73
09-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Watch out Lions#1 That Early game was a real nail biter!:eek:

Sweetwater Red
09-06-2011, 08:47 PM
I guess we could be talking about the big Levelland vs Sweetwater game...LMFAO!! Or maybe the Early game next week..Lucky ya'll had Monahans or your pre-district schedule because all the other schools on your pre-district schedule hasn't won a GAME>>LMAO!! At least Brownwood plays some pretty good competition pre-district:1popcorn:JUST SAYIN

Just when I was having trouble deciding who the biggest idiot between you and the Lion 72 was, you sealed the deal with this post.

Congrats

eagles_victory
09-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Just when I was having trouble deciding who the biggest idiot between you and the Lion 72 was, you sealed the deal with this post.

Congrats "LMFAO" pretty much sealed the deal didn't it?

injuredinmelee
09-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Steers 13 Bulldogs 7

Johnny Moxen
09-07-2011, 05:03 PM

Let's just talk about the Mighty Lions schedule. I'll give you credit for Gatesville, Graham, Stephenville and China Spring. But how in the Wide, Wide, World of Sports do you explain Llano and All Saints Episcopal (can you say school of the blind?)??????

Old LB
09-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Let's just talk about the Mighty Lions schedule. I'll give you credit for Gatesville, Graham, Stephenville and China Spring. But how in the Wide, Wide, World of Sports do you explain Llano and All Saints Episcopal (can you say school of the blind?)??????

Have you done any research on All Saints? Granted they are a private school but they are a decent team, their QB last year was pretty good. I can't say much for Llano after they got beat by Bangs last week.

BLEEDZGREEN
09-07-2011, 05:30 PM
We have not been able to win in Graham, "Period". I just don't see us wining this game! But, I’m going to be a “ROCKET” and call this one for the “Bulldogs”; by 21 points! :D
You and Tejastrue wishing my son Good Luck last week helped him have a pretty good game :D , so now I have become an undercover Wylie fan! :cheerl: :)

Rocket
09-07-2011, 05:43 PM

This post shows how extremely clueless you really are. Llano sucks. Nobody will doubt that. But so did Wylie last year. All Saints would give Wylie all they could handle and probably win. Your ignorance is shining though...

hollywood
09-07-2011, 07:22 PM

Garcia, are you stuck on 21 or what??? lol

So where ya going to be this Friday? Sville?

hollywood
09-07-2011, 08:09 PM
All Saints has a QB who's being recruited by Alabama, Tenessee, Auburn, Georgia, Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas and many more. Just a FYI Johnny

Sweetwater Red
09-07-2011, 08:27 PM
All Saints has a QB who's being recruited by Alabama, Tenessee, Auburn, Georgia, Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas and many more. Just a FYI Johnny

Ryan Tannehill played for one of the worst 4A teams in the state of Texas and is now the starting QB at TAMU.

So, what's your point?

bwdlionfan
09-07-2011, 08:32 PM
I think we've talked about this at least 50 times now, it was play All Saints or only play 9 games. All Saints is better than a bye week, heck they're better than Sweetwater and Big Spring.

Plus Celina wouldn't play us. :1popcorn:

garciap77
09-07-2011, 08:49 PM
You and Tejastrue wishing my son Good Luck last week helped him have a pretty good game :D , so now I have become an undercover Wylie fan! :cheerl: :)

:2thumbsup

garciap77
09-07-2011, 08:53 PM
This post shows how extremely clueless you really are. Llano sucks. Nobody will doubt that. But so did Wylie last year. All Saints would give Wylie all they could handle and probably win. Your ignorance is shining though...

Says the midget from Hobbs! :D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Rocketcorona01copy-1.jpg

;)

garciap77
09-07-2011, 08:54 PM
I think we've talked about this at least 50 times now, it was play All Saints or only play 9 games. All Saints is better than a bye week, heck they're better than Sweetwater and Big Spring.

Plus Celina wouldn't play us. :1popcorn:

:eek::eek::eek:

garciap77
09-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Garcia, are you stuck on 21 or what??? lol

So where ya going to be this Friday? Sville?

Sville maybe! :D

P.S. Trying to get injuredinmelee to come cheer for the Lions! :D

hollywood
09-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Ryan Tannehill played for one of the worst 4A teams in the state of Texas and is now the starting QB at TAMU.

So, what's your point?

LOL. Que? What's my point? Point being All Saints has a great QB and is not a school for the blind! Good gracious!

hollywood
09-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Anyways, this is about Wylie and Graham. Will be interesting how this one turns out since both are coming of of losses to teams who will play each other Friday night!

injuredinmelee
09-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Secret for Grahams win this friday will be physical play. Wylie cant out muscle anyone, and Graham will have their hats strapped on. .

Ragin Red
09-08-2011, 09:08 AM
Well it looks like it's going to be a pretty good game between two good teams always is, as for BW saying second team in for the last part of the game maybe when they took a knee, looked to me that yalls stand out safety #6 was still in there when the soph. caught one of those touchdowns. So let's get back to what this thread is AW and Graham, good luck to both teams and be safe traveling to Graham.

RoyceTTU
09-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Secret for Grahams win this friday will be physical play. Wylie cant out muscle anyone, and Graham will have their hats strapped on. .

If they can stay on-sides.

Bullaholic
09-08-2011, 09:30 AM
IMO, these 2 teams are pretty evenly matched at this point in the season. So, I'll pick Graham by 7 at home.

hollywood
09-08-2011, 09:42 AM
Well it looks like it's going to be a pretty good game between two good teams always is, as for BW saying second team in for the last part of the game maybe when they took a knee, looked to me that yalls stand out safety #6 was still in there when the soph. caught one of those touchdowns. So let's get back to what this thread is AW and Graham, good luck to both teams and be safe traveling to Graham.

Oh yeah, there were a couple of starters in there. But mostly 2's. Got to get these boys some experience.

Pendragon13
09-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Oh yeah, there were a couple of starters in there. But mostly 2's. Got to get these boys some experience.And you'll need all of it this Friday. ;)

BwdLion73
09-08-2011, 10:25 AM
If they can stay on-sides.

:iagree:

hollywood
09-08-2011, 10:56 AM
And you'll need all of it this Friday. ;)

Yes, very much so. Brownwood will be up for this game.... looked to be going through the motions the first 2 weeks. Must have been playing down to Gatesville's and Graham's level. :eek::1popcorn::wave:

Ragin Red
09-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Yes, very much so. Brownwood will be up for this game.... looked to be going through the motions the first 2 weeks. Must have been playing down to Gatesville's and Graham's level. :eek::1popcorn::wave:

If that's true then you'll be playing like that the rest of the season Bw not that good this year.....:1popcorn::eek::clap:

hollywood
09-08-2011, 11:15 AM
If that's true then you'll be playing like that the rest of the season Bw not that good this year.....:1popcorn::eek::clap:

Please be sure to check-in tomorrow night on the Brownwood @ Stephenville thread. You may have a different view at the end of the night. :)

Ragin Red
09-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Please be sure to check-in tomorrow night on the Brownwood @ Stephenville thread. You may have a different view at the end of the night. :)

Or Not either way good luck think S'ville might have yall on this one.:)

bwdlionfan
09-08-2011, 11:29 AM

Then what's that say about Graham?

Rocket
09-08-2011, 01:49 PM
And you'll need all of it this Friday. ;)

It's funny to me that people from Wylie are warning us about Stephenville. This ain't the 2nd time we've ever played them. We know Stephenville and what they are capable of. Lol quit trying to educate Brownwood fans on your new bully.

nobogey72
09-08-2011, 02:54 PM
It's funny to me that people from Wylie are warning us about Stephenville. This ain't the 2nd time we've ever played them. We know Stephenville and what they are capable of. Lol quit trying to educate Brownwood fans on your new bully.

Hey Moron!!!! Mind your own business. We played them last year and we've played them this year. Big difference!!!! BTW-- the word on the street is that your blowup doll won't hold air anymore. Is that considered a break-up for you people?

DalhartAlumni
09-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Graham 27
Wylie 13

Rocket
09-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Hey Moron!!!! Mind your own business. We played them last year and we've played them this year. Big difference!!!! BTW-- the word on the street is that your blowup doll won't hold air anymore. Is that considered a break-up for you people?

What you played this year is normal. Lol last year you played a Sville team with their head up their Nobogey. Again, we know what Sville is capable of, big boy.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You def no more about those things than me.

nobogey72
09-08-2011, 04:06 PM
What you played this year is normal. Lol last year you played a Sville team with their head up their Nobogey. Again, we know what Sville is capable of, big boy.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You def no more about those things than me.

OK Pocket Rocket, since you are obviously the authority on all things Stephenville, and you have such a firm understanding of everything, lets hear your honest prediction of SVille- BWood tomorrow night. Let's have it!!!! My guess is that you wont do it. You will either hem haw around it or you will ignore this request. Let's hear a score prediction. (Unless you are just mouthing and don't have a clue what you are talking about, in which case ----we understand.

Rocket
09-08-2011, 06:03 PM
OK Pocket Rocket, since you are obviously the authority on all things Stephenville, and you have such a firm understanding of everything, lets hear your honest prediction of SVille- BWood tomorrow night. Let's have it!!!! My guess is that you wont do it. You will either hem haw around it or you will ignore this request. Let's hear a score prediction. (Unless you are just mouthing and don't have a clue what you are talking about, in which case ----we understand.

I already gave my prediction. Put on your bifocals and adjust your depends...

Brownwood 40
Stephenville 35
Final

garciap77
09-08-2011, 08:33 PM

I don't know why you say we are warning you, the Jackets have been owning you butts for the last ten years!!!! LOL Now run along son http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/lion_king_cub.gif!!!

Heffelfinger
09-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Great smack talk! That right there is why I read the Downlow. Keep up the good work!

jason
09-09-2011, 08:01 AM
I already gave my prediction. Put on your bifocals and adjust your depends...

Brownwood 40
Stephenville 35
Final

i don't know if scoring will get that high...

im thinking something in the 24-21 range....just a hunch....

LionFan72
09-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Haven't seen Abilene Wylie this year, but I am going to stretch this a bit say overtime win for Bulldogs. Wylie by 3!

hollywood
09-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Will be tough for Graham to lose 2 games straight at home.

garciap77
09-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Haven't seen Abilene Wylie this year, but I am going to stretch this a bit say overtime win for Bulldogs. Wylie by 3!

Thanks LionFan72, I hope we don't disappoint you!:)

Good luck with your game to night! :D

Ragin Red
09-09-2011, 10:19 AM

#1 TEXAN
09-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Brownwood needs to get off there high horse if Grahams Qb doesn't go down that game wouldn't have even been close, y'all had a great team last year but this year your team is weak and very overrated y'all have a great coaching staff and some good players but are nothing like you guys on this forum make them out to be, as for wylie i haven't had a chance to see them play this year but they reload year after year i will take Graham by 7 because of home field advantage.

garciap77
09-09-2011, 11:46 AM

I don't remember when was the last time we beat them at home!:crying:

Tin Cup
09-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Brownwood needs to get off there high horse if Grahams Qb doesn't go down that game wouldn't have even been close, y'all had a great team last year but this year your team is weak and very overrated y'all have a great coaching staff and some good players but are nothing like you guys on this forum make them out to be, as for wylie i haven't had a chance to see them play this year but they reload year after year i will take Graham by 7 because of home field advantage.

I can see your viewpoint considering Brownwood only played 1 of 4 quarters against Graham.

#1 TEXAN
09-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Graham gave brownwood 3 Tds on unforced turnovers. If you feel like they only played 1 quarter at graham you might should ask them to play a whole game tonight so they don't get embarrassed.

garciap77
09-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Graham gave brownwood 3 Tds on unforced turnovers. If you feel like they only played 1 quarter at graham you might should ask them to play a whole game tonight so they don't get embarrassed.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

ccmom
09-09-2011, 12:02 PM
I don't remember when was the last time we beat them at home!:crying:Looks like it was 1999...so it's been a couple of years. 

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/sep/06/wylie-excited-to-continue-football-series-with/

Rocket
09-09-2011, 12:13 PM

Brownwood also gave Graham the ball 3 times on unforced turnovers (the only reason Graham was in the game). What's your point?

LIONS#1
09-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Brownwood also gave Graham the ball 3 times on unforced turnovers (the only reason Graham was in the game). What's your point?

I guess he is Jumping off the Brownwood Band Wagon this year:1popcorn:

#1 TEXAN
09-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Rocket you should worry more about stephenville because after you see the game tonight you won't even be able to come up with excuses to why y'all lost.

BEAST
09-09-2011, 12:50 PM

To be honest, I thought the #2 QB was more effective. At least he was against our back ups.

BEAST

#1 TEXAN
09-09-2011, 12:52 PM
You consider 2 ints inside your own 25 with one getting returned for a Td effective????

hollywood
09-09-2011, 01:00 PM

LOL... shoulda coulda woulda. Brownwood wasn't up for that game and it showed. They were going through the motions. When they decided to play, they scored 21 quick ones. Then coasted again. Sure they need a lot of work to fine tune their execution. Lot's of mistakes still to work out. But I have this sneaky feeling they got it out of their system last week.

Graham's starting QB was okay and you really couldn't tell the difference between him or the 2nd string QB. If I'm thinking right, the backup was the starter at one point.

Wylie will be ready, but I'm thinking y'all will pull it out.

#1 TEXAN
09-09-2011, 01:56 PM
I wish i could say the same about y'all but i predict a blow out for the yellow jackets...

steers2
09-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Bwood = Excuses. Always talking about Refs or back ups. The dead horse is beat

#1 TEXAN
09-09-2011, 02:09 PM
I wish i could say the same about y'all but i predict a blow out for the yellow jackets...

hollywood
09-09-2011, 02:25 PM
We'll see. I've seen both play... Stephenville is looking good. Not as good as I've seen them in the past, yet. Brownwood will have to improve from last weeks showing no doubt. Both always get up for this game. If everyone (both sides) stays healthy, should be a great game.

ccmom
09-09-2011, 02:42 PM
I would have sworn there was a thread for the Brownwood @ Cricketville game...

Anyway...looks like it's going to be a beautiful evening for football!! I'm ready for a roadtrip and some Bulldog football!!!

BEAST
09-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Bwood = Excuses. Always talking about Refs or back ups. The dead horse is beat

Excuses?? It was 14-14 at the half. After about 2 1/2 minutes of the 3rd qtr it was 35-14. After that we coasted. Plain and simple, we let yall off of the mat. No excuses there.

BEAST

ccmom
09-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Excuses?? It was 14-14 at the half. After about 2 1/2 minutes of the 3rd qtr it was 35-14. After that we coasted. Plain and simple, we let yall off of the mat. No excuses there.

BEASTApparently this is the "rehash the bwood/graham game" thread, so I'll play along....

I thought Graham had the lead at the half?

Ragin Red
09-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Apparently this is the "rehash the bwood/graham game" thread, so I'll play along....

I thought Graham had the lead at the half?

:iagree: They did and they left their starters in till the end when they knelt the ball. Like I said earlier #6 for BW got burned for a touchdown by a Sophomore late in the FOURTH QUARTER, go watch the game film. I was there, if you listened on yalls radio station they( the local announcers) love to embelish things.

garciap77
09-09-2011, 03:45 PM
:iagree: They did and they left their starters in till the end when they knelt the ball. Like I said earlier #6 for BW got burned for a touchdown by a Sophomore late in the FOURTH QUARTER, go watch the game film. I was there, if you listened on yalls radio station they( the local announcers) love to embelish things.

You are not going to win BW/Graham thingy, even if you had won the game, you still would have lost on the Downlow Thread; ask Carthage! :D

;)

Ragin Red
09-09-2011, 03:59 PM
You are not going to win BW/Graham thingy, even if you had won the game, you still would have lost on the Downlow Thread; ask Carthage! :D

;)

hollywood
09-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Really doesn't matter now. What matters is BW got the win.

Good luck to both Graham and Abilene Wylie! No coasting tonight. Both have something to prove!

Anyways, that's the word at the Whataburger in Graham.

Old LB
09-09-2011, 04:26 PM

:crying::crying: Maybe you ought to worry about Wylie, I figure they are planning on kicking ya'lls tail tonight. :wave:

Rocket
09-09-2011, 05:21 PM

BEAST

It was 7-14 them at half. Then the can was opened...

Rocket
09-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Rocket you should worry more about stephenville because after you see the game tonight you won't even be able to come up with excuses to why y'all lost.

Hey Texan... Worry about yourself.

Inmateboss
09-09-2011, 05:24 PM

Y'all can't beat us till we beat Brownwood!!!

Rocket
09-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Y'all can't beat us till we beat Brownwood!!!

That will never happen. :)

garciap77
09-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Congrats Bulldogs!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

wtxfootball08
09-09-2011, 09:48 PM

BEAST

Dude ya'll just lost tonight. shut up.

Tin Cup
09-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Dude ya'll just lost tonight. shut up.

Who is your team?

bobcat1
09-09-2011, 10:02 PM
Dude ya'll just lost tonight. shut up. Dude....... Where have you been until now? You find a place to sneak in a punch when they lose. Classy.

Congrats WHylie! Great win for you.

Inmateboss
09-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Good job nice win Wylie!!! Were gonna have to learn not to shoot ourselves in the foot!!!we shall see how it goes!! Again nice job, hope everybody arrives home safe!!!

Pendragon13
09-09-2011, 11:52 PM
It's funny to me that people from Wylie are warning us about Stephenville. This ain't the 2nd time we've ever played them. We know Stephenville and what they are capable of. Lol quit trying to educate Brownwood fans on your new bully.Yeah, umm..I tried to warn you discreetly before the trash talk got out of hand.;)

Bullaholic
09-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Congrats to the Bulldogs. I thought the Steers had enough to get by them at home, but I was wrong. No question about it---Abilene Wylie wins a lot more than they lose, and are still one of the elite programs in the West year after year.

ccmom
09-10-2011, 10:53 AM
It was a beautiful West Texas evening! Thanks to Graham for being good hosts and good luck the rest of the season! Congrats to the Bulldogs!!!! 512 yards of offense and 5 interceptions. I'll take it!!

VWG
09-11-2011, 12:07 PM
500+ yards of offense....
Graham must have issues on both sides of the ball. Defense gives up 400+ to Mineral Wells, 500+ to Wylie..... and the offense must have given up 10-12 turnovers in the first 3 games.

District 5-3A is weak. IP lost to 2A Holliday, Hirschi has been taken to the woodshed twice this year, Bowie got a win over 2A Jacksboro (who is 0-3), Vernon beat 2A Childress by 10 but it was a close game, Burkburnett is 1-1 with a win over 0-3 Old High but got ran over by Bridgeport.

Pendragon13
09-11-2011, 12:41 PM
500+ yards of offense....
Graham must have issues on both sides of the ball. Defense gives up 400+ to Mineral Wells, 500+ to Wylie..... and the offense must have given up 10-12 turnovers in the first 3 games.

District 5-3A is weak. IP lost to 2A Holliday, Hirschi has been taken to the woodshed twice this year, Bowie got a win over 2A Jacksboro (who is 0-3), Vernon beat 2A Childress by 10 but it was a close game, Burkburnett is 1-1 with a win over 0-3 Old High but got ran over by Bridgeport.Huh? District 5-3A is Abilene Wylie, Brownwood, Big Spring, Sweetwater and Snyder.

LionFan72
09-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Congrats-Good win Bulldogs.....breaking a streak for the Steers.

VWG
09-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Huh? District 5-3A is Abilene Wylie, Brownwood, Big Spring, Sweetwater and Snyder.

Correct, my bad. 6-3A is weak.