PDA

View Full Version : bellville, navasota rivalry

tomthall
10-12-2003, 05:02 PM
The rivarly between bellville and navosota goes back further than one may think. back damn nearly 4 years ago this april will mark 4 years since the actual rivalry started when the Bellville White Rattlers II went head-up well over 12 times with a rag tag clan of Navasota ball players that called themselves the blue jays. led by the ingenious playcalling of the baseball mastermind Gary P. Likkey, the Brahmas almost won twice until a hot head who will remain anonymous sassed his mouth off to a disgruntled Irish umpire and sat the bench for two innings under the discretion of Coach Likkey, even though bellville had 9 players, Likkey's morals held stedfast. words were exchanged 2 innings later when the aforementioned hot head was playing short stop and after committing several errors began to run his mouth to one of the Navasota boys who had side burns. The Jays feathers were ruffled and have yet to settle. They have some unfinished business with the "new" Bad Boys of Bellville, (not to be confused with the ones who ride dirt bikes and do power slides). We'll see what happens and if the vivacious short stop shows up, all hell could break loose. good luck

3ahunter2k4
10-12-2003, 05:53 PM
what?

Backwoods
10-12-2003, 05:57 PM
Huh? What did he say? I'm missing something. ?????

3ahunter2k4
10-12-2003, 05:59 PM
coach likkey.

venomous tat2
10-12-2003, 06:40 PM
tomthall what are you talking about navasota and bellville goes way back at least to the1940,s and there has never been any bad between these 2 fine schools and i doubt that there will be any after the game. both schools have class, style and prideand they respect each other.you need to know what you are talking about before you run your mouth what tou said made no sense at all.p.s. the roadhog says you don,t know what you are talking about.

Pudlugger
10-12-2003, 06:47 PM
One word: take your meds. :rolleyes:

tomthall
10-12-2003, 06:47 PM
that's what i said. you have no idea what you're talking about, i was actually there. i didn't say anything about classes. all schools have them, so what?, that's what schools do: have classes... even in college which i even almost got into. you weren't there

tomthall
10-12-2003, 06:48 PM
2 words: no

3ahunter2k4
10-12-2003, 06:50 PM
they don't even have a rivalry to begin with.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Hey guys, dont think your the only one here that has no idea what song, Mr Tom T Hall is singing?

tomthall
10-12-2003, 09:29 PM
my favorite is faster horses, and i give you 5 stars for knowing who tom t hall is

<small>[ October 12, 2003, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: tomthall ]</small>

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Hey Tom T, you say your a singer, songwriter, you must be a Nashville star, who are you and were is your next gig?

tomthall
10-12-2003, 09:35 PM
blue moon saloon

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-12-2003, 09:45 PM
Hey Tom T. Blue moon, thats the happining place in Bellville, if you like beer joints, what night do you, or yall play, if you have a band, or if you sing to tapes? What part of Bellville do you live in? How old are you?

lepfan
10-12-2003, 09:50 PM
Pudlugger:
One word: take your meds. :rolleyes: I am not sure meds are what he needs...maybe what he needs is to step away from the crack pipe... wink

Backwoods
10-12-2003, 09:53 PM
Too much Watermelon Wine there Sneaky Snake?
:D :D :D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-12-2003, 10:07 PM
Hey Backwoods, dont drink to much watermelon wine, you just might see Green snakes on the ceiling. Im sending 5 your way.

tomthall
10-12-2003, 10:38 PM
10:30 saturday blue moon saloon

Brahma73
10-13-2003, 10:38 PM
tomthall:
The rivarly between bellville and navosota goes back further than one may think. back damn nearly 4 years ago this april will mark 4 years since the actual rivalry started when the Bellville White Rattlers II went head-up well over 12 times with a rag tag clan of Navasota ball players that called themselves the blue jays. led by the ingenious playcalling of the baseball mastermind Gary P. Likkey, the Brahmas almost won twice until a hot head who will remain anonymous sassed his mouth off to a disgruntled Irish umpire and sat the bench for two innings under the discretion of Coach Likkey, even though bellville had 9 players, Likkey's morals held stedfast. words were exchanged 2 innings later when the aforementioned hot head was playing short stop and after committing several errors began to run his mouth to one of the Navasota boys who had side burns. The Jays feathers were ruffled and have yet to settle. They have some unfinished business with the "new" Bad Boys of Bellville, (not to be confused with the ones who ride dirt bikes and do power slides). We'll see what happens and if the vivacious short stop shows up, all hell could break loose. good luckI've been in Bellville longer than any of you. I have no clue on earth what this man is talking about. I am baffled...dumfounded...???

3ahunter2k4
10-14-2003, 02:54 AM
big tom is right, gary likkey coached a team that was assembled a few years ago, but i don't know what he is talking about all the rest of that hogwash.

3ahunter2k4
10-14-2003, 02:56 AM
man that guy was a stickler to morals. his wife (who came to be known as "the mrs.") once took over a practice and had big tom run around the field a few times for misbehavior. tom did it with his pants down but he listened none the less.

<small>[ October 14, 2003, 02:57 AM: Message edited by: 3ahunter2k4 ]</small>