09-04-2011, 02:45 PM
has a cupcake schedule.

BullBoy
09-04-2011, 03:59 PM
has a cupcake schedule.

:iagree:

NateDawg39
09-10-2011, 09:06 PM
We would have asked to play a quality opponent...but the UIL stuck us with Bridgeport. ;)

Bullaholic
09-10-2011, 09:08 PM
We would have asked to play a quality opponent...but the UIL stuck us with Bridgeport. ;)

The only thing the dirty birds are going to get stuck with is the Bull's horns.....

NateDawg39
09-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Hey if the horns are all that is left of the Bulls after a butt kicking, then sure, we will gladly take them ;)

bigwood33
09-11-2011, 07:34 AM
Decatur got beat up in the Gainesville game. Lost 2 for the year, 2 for a few games, and 1 is week to week. Coach Storey's son got the worst of it. ACL and MCL but then they found out that he had a serious circulation problem and some nerve damage also. He had emergency surgery to deal with the circulation and nerve issues on Wednesday and was in ICU on Thur and Fri (I didn't hear anything about yesterday). Keep all of those kids in your prayers but say a special prayer for the Storey kid and the Storey family.

Bullaholic
09-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Decatur got beat up in the Gainesville game. Lost 2 for the year, 2 for a few games, and 1 is week to week. Coach Storey's son got the worst of it. ACL and MCL but then they found out that he had a serious circulation problem and some nerve damage also. He had emergency surgery to deal with the circulation and nerve issues on Wednesday and was in ICU on Thur and Fri (I didn't hear anything about yesterday). Keep all of those kids in your prayers but say a special prayer for the Storey kid and the Storey family.

Haven't heard any later reports, but our thoughts and prayers are with Coach Story and his family for a swift, complete recovery for his son. Sorry to hear about the loss of the other players, also.

bobcat1
09-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Haven't heard any later reports, but our thoughts and prayers are with Coach Story and his family for a swift, complete recovery for his son. Sorry to hear about the loss of the other players, also.:iagree:

BullsFan
09-11-2011, 01:27 PM
I did hear that as of Friday they had a pulse in his foot, which makes it more likely that he won't lose his leg.

bigwood33
09-11-2011, 07:37 PM
I did hear that as of Friday they had a pulse in his foot, which makes it more likely that he won't lose his leg.
That is great news. I knew that Coach S was feeling better about things on Friday...he had his sense of humor. He missed their game on Thursday night against Hirschi, he was at the hospital with his son, and he joked that "it was about time that the kids got some good coaching" after they had throttled the Huskies. I am sure that the kids pulled together to support Coach Story and their team mate.