View Full Version : stephenville @ abilene wylie

jason
09-02-2011, 09:46 PM
stephenville 35
abilene wylie 7

late 3rd

garciap77
09-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Congrats Stephenville! 42 - 14 win! It was nice meeting with you sville and ccmom. Good luck the rest of the season. You guys have a hell of a team. Tyler Jones QB and Aiavion Edwards RB are the real deal!:)

wyliefan
09-02-2011, 10:31 PM
42-14 final. Stephenville

Stephenville dominated from the start. Wylie needs to improve in several areas, or it maight be a long season for us. I think we will see a better game next when we play Graham.

Brownwood is going to have their hands full. Stephenville always seem to be a step faster than Wylie. I hope both the Stephenville player that was injured and the Wylie player that was taken to te hospital make a speddy recovery. Stephenville good luck the rest of the season!

injuredinmelee
09-02-2011, 11:18 PM
42-14 final. Stephenville

Stephenville dominated from the start. Stephenville always seem to be a step faster than Wylie. I hope both the Stephenville player that was injured and the Wylie player that was taken to te hospital make a speddy recovery. Stephenville good luck the rest of the season! Jackets def dominated every facety of the game. Faster, stronger, and tougher at every position on the field. Wylie seldom handles a team well that punches them in the mouth. A big kudos to Gillespie for calling off the "jackets" late second quarter.

Emerson1
09-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Does Wylie still have their RB down in a that stupid looking 3 point stance when in the shotgun?

garciap77
09-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Jackets def dominated every facety of the game. Faster, stronger, and tougher at every position on the field. Wylie seldom handles a team well that punches them in the mouth. A big kudos to Gillespie for calling off the "jackets" late second quarter.

It could have been uglier!

P.S. Hey, who was supposed to pay the refs? Was it you or ccmom?:eek:

Pendragon13
09-02-2011, 11:44 PM
All I've got to say is..watch out Brownwood. S'ville's only weakness I could see is they had issues with the center/QB exchange at various times of the game, but that can be corrected. Avion Edwards is the real deal and will be playing on Saturdays for sure, and their defense is super agressive at getting into the backfield. I'm not totally convinced that Stephenville is the best 4A team in the state in spite of knocking off the defending champs, but they may just well be. (top 5 for sure)

slingshot
09-03-2011, 12:10 AM
S'Ville=darned good team. We certainly couldn't handle them... but I honestly don't think anyone else on this board could have either (yes, that includes you Brownwood and Carthage).

injuredinmelee
09-03-2011, 12:59 AM
Does Wylie still have their RB down in a that stupid looking 3 point stance when in the shotgun? ughhhhhhh, Yes.

Sville
09-03-2011, 08:11 AM
It was good to meet yall too GP and CC Mom. I sure hope that kid from Wylie is ok. It is tough to see anyone carted off the field and when that happens the game doesn't matter as much. The Sville kid just bruised his lower back pretty good. I don't know how long he will be out be he is going to be ok.

LIONS#1
09-03-2011, 08:38 AM
WEll we know Carthage can't they lost to Lindale..Just sayin!!. After watching the S'ville/Aledo game..I gotta say Brownwood will have to open up a bag of tricks to stay in it. That 49-16 score could be reversed this year:1popcorn:.

slingshot
09-03-2011, 09:57 AM
WEll we know Carthage can't they lost to Lindale..Just sayin!!. After watching the S'ville/Aledo game..I gotta say Brownwood will have to open up a bag of tricks to stay in it. That 49-16 score could be reversed this year:1popcorn:.I'll go with with S'Ville against the Lions (big reach there, Huh?) but it will be closer since it seems BWD can run the ball pretty well. That should limit S'Ville's possesions. S'Ville 28-14...