PDA

View Full Version : Do you think I should bring a raincoat tonight?

bowleghorses
09-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Please good lord ...keep this mess away from here till about 11:00 tonight... #13 was always a lucky number for me.:wave:

BaseballUmp
09-02-2011, 02:09 PM
If you're still in La. I would and then try and blow some rain this way

BwdLion73
09-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Your going to get more rain than you know what to do with. Turn on your fans and point them North west. :)

bowleghorses
09-02-2011, 02:11 PM
If you're still in La. I would and then try and blow some rain this way

I was hoping it would head yall's way but it looks like it will curve to the east after kicking our ***.

BwdLion73
09-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Its almost stalled, looks like you could get some tropical storm winds and maybe some hurricane gust.

waterboy
09-02-2011, 02:32 PM
I was hoping it would head yall's way but it looks like it will curve to the east after kicking our ***.
I sure pray you're wrong about that one. Get everyone in the stadium to look up with a stern look, point west, and tell it go to football heaven. Those clouds will turn west.:wave:

bowleghorses
09-02-2011, 03:32 PM
I sure pray you're wrong about that one. Get everyone in the stadium to look up with a stern look, point west, and tell it go to football heaven. Those clouds will turn west.:wave:

I remember going up to Prosper for the state championship game and it was so hot and dry. My son and I did a Indian rain dance, song, holler(lol) and it started raining. Too bad I'm not going too soon, maybe I can fill up the back of my truck for yall.

waterboy
09-02-2011, 03:35 PM
I remember going up to Prosper for the state championship game and it was so hot and dry. My son and I did a Indian rain dance, song, holler(lol) and it started raining. Too bad I'm not going too soon, maybe I can fill up the back of my truck for yall.
Fill up every truck in Louisiana and bring a convoy west. We NEED it! I, too, do the Indian rain dance on occasion, and you know what? It hasn't failed yet. Of course, I look at the clouds first, haha...