PDA

View Full Version : Chapel Hill's Offense

Txbroadcaster
09-02-2011, 10:02 AM
I think they might reach some of the levels Bwood did last year..74 in game one 59 in game two

they remind me alot of BW's O...great wr corp( no one as good as Ship but CH might be deeper)..a great RB in Tucker and when Rollins come back they will have a great trio...Really good OL and then a QB who is not flashy but so far 24 completions on the season with 10 of them for TDs

trojandad
09-02-2011, 10:16 AM
I think they might reach some of the levels Bwood did last year..74 in game one 59 in game two

they remind me alot of BW's O...great wr corp( no one as good as Ship but CH might be deeper)..a great RB in Tucker and when Rollins come back they will have a great trio...Really good OL and then a QB who is not flashy but so far 24 completions on the season with 10 of them for TDs

42% of all your completions are tds? phenomenol.....

Bullaholic
09-02-2011, 10:24 AM

Blasphemy, TxB---you're Rocket meat.....:)

Old LB
09-02-2011, 10:56 AM
That is impressive for sure, I did not listen to the whole game last night, did they win?

Txbroadcaster
09-02-2011, 11:04 AM
That is impressive for sure, I did not listen to the whole game last night, did they win?

yes 59-49

Tin Cup
09-02-2011, 11:21 AM
How many consecutive drives did Brownwood score in last year?

Chillfan
09-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Coach Sinton said on ET Final Score "CH was the #1 worse team at tackling in the state last night". I feel a lot of hitting drills coming next week. I sure would have like to seen Rollins last night. Would have been a fresh set of legs that runs the ball great. I was worried about depth in the 2nd half but the Dogs kept fightin. I believe WH had 70+ kids out there. D line did good but the LBs and secondary had some poor tackling and some of these kids started on D last year. Coach Sinton will get this corrected I believe.

trojandad
09-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Coach Sinton said on ET Final Score "CH was the #1 worse team at tackling in the state last night". I feel a lot of hitting drills coming next week. I sure would have like to seen Rollins last night. Would have been a fresh set of legs that runs the ball great. I was worried about depth in the 2nd half but the Dogs kept fightin. I believe WH had 70+ kids out there. D line did good but the LBs and secondary had some poor tackling and some of these kids started on D last year. Coach Sinton will get this corrected I believe.

all i can say is im glad you guys will be navasotas problem and not ours....good game....(but i think your insight to your team is on the money)....

Chillfan
09-02-2011, 11:38 AM
all i can say is im glad you guys will be navasotas problem and not ours....good game....(but i think your insight to your team is on the money)....

Some credit has to go to WH's WR's. They have two kids that can flat run the ball. WH's QB is the best I've seen in a long time. We are suppose to have our injured starters back in 2 weeks. Sure wish we had them next week when we take on a great Carthage team at their house.

Chillfan
09-02-2011, 11:45 AM

I believe with 2 mins left on there 30yd line we could have ran one more in. I was wanting to see it just because of the rivalry but I guess Sinton did the right thing. No reason to risk anymore injuries.

Txbroadcaster
09-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Some credit has to go to WH's WR's. They have two kids that can flat run the ball. WH's QB is the best I've seen in a long time. We are suppose to have our injured starters back in 2 weeks. Sure wish we had them next week when we take on a great Carthage team at their house.

i think ALOT of the credit goes to WH Wrs..they did the same thing last week when putting up 35 agianst a good 4A team in Corsicana..they are the type of WRs that will have alot of opposing defensive coaches griping about bad tackling lol