PDA

View Full Version : Travelling to Graham for the game tomorrow, any road closures?

bwdlionfan
09-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Is highway 16 open coming from Mineral Wells and Weatherford area?

Inmateboss
09-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Is highway 16 open coming from Mineral Wells and Weatherford area?

From MW to Graham is open, it's 337 till you get to Rock creek then its 16 into graham. There are some roads closed right around the lake, but everything else is good. Come on and Be safe!!!

garciap77
09-01-2011, 09:45 PM
From MW to Graham is open, it's 337 till you get to Rock creek then its 16 into graham. There are some roads closed right around the lake, but everything else is good. Come on and Be safe!!!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/hmm.gif No speed traps?http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/car_34.gif

bwdlionfan
09-01-2011, 09:58 PM

Thanks for the info, looking forward to the game, I think we'll both know a whole lot more about both of our teams after tomorrow night.

I saw where the fire is 50% contained earlier. I sure hope they get it contained quickly. It's really odd that all these fires keep getting started around that lake, have there been any reports of arson on this one? I had heard it was being investigated on the ones earlier in the year but never heard any outcomes of the investigations.

Inmateboss
09-01-2011, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE=bwdlionfan;1603896]Thanks for the info, looking forward to the game, I think we'll both know a whole lot more about both of our teams after tomorrow night.

I saw where the fire is 50% contained earlier. I sure hope they get it contained quickly. It's really odd that all these fires keep getting started around that lake, have there been any reports of arson on this one? I had heard it was being investigated on the ones earlier in the year but never heard any outcomes of the investigations.[/QUOTE

If I was a betting man, I would bet a whole bunch of money that it was!! Stephens,Palo Pinto, and Jack county have had a lot of fires that look suspicious!!! just pray if it is that they get caught!!!

Inmateboss
09-01-2011, 10:13 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/hmm.gif No speed traps?http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/car_34.gif

Don't know yet, have to wait and see how the games go!!! :)

bwdlionfan
09-01-2011, 10:14 PM
If I was a betting man, I would bet a whole bunch of money that it was!! Stephens,Palo Pinto, and Jack county have had a lot of fires that look suspicious!!! just pray if it is that they get caught!!!

And prosecuted to the fullest extent.

It's a shame so much water is having to be used to fight fires, as if we had a huge surplus of water in Texas.

Just a tidbit of info in case you didn't know it.... Graham has a 12 game home win streak that actually started with a 59-41 win over Brownwood back in 2008 (the year Brownwood forgot to play defense in any of their games). The last team to beat Graham in Graham was Bridgeport.

Old LB
09-02-2011, 06:30 AM
And prosecuted to the fullest extent.

It's a shame so much water is having to be used to fight fires, as if we had a huge surplus of water in Texas.

Just a tidbit of info in case you didn't know it.... Graham has a 12 game home win streak that actually started with a 59-41 win over Brownwood back in 2008 (the year Brownwood forgot to play defense in any of their games). The last team to beat Graham in Graham was Bridgeport.

Sounds like it is time to finish what we started. :thinking:

RMAC
09-02-2011, 09:50 AM
What station will Brownwood be broadcasting on? I'm heading from Lubbock to Houston and should be in the area around kick off and was hoping to catch most of the first half.

50 yard line fan
09-02-2011, 09:53 AM
101.3 koxe

Grahamcheerdad
09-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Graham is 94.7 fm

RMAC
09-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Haha I def know Graham's. Class of 2006! But how good is the reception on KOXE? I was hoping I could have it from Abilene to Waco most of the way. Nothing like an 8 hour roadtrip with a little high school football to keep you company!

Looking4number8
09-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Haha I def know Graham's. Class of 2006! But how good is the reception on KOXE? I was hoping I could have it from Abilene to Waco most of the way. Nothing like an 8 hour roadtrip with a little high school football to keep you company!

KOXE is pretty good, I was in Abilene this morning and picked it up perfect. I am know when we played games in the Waco area I used to listen to some of the post game on the way home pretty quick out of Waco itself