PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cam..

NastySlot
09-01-2011, 06:57 PM
any chance you re going to watch the Burnet sub-varsities tonight........if so would appreciate any news.

thanks in advance.

Cam
09-02-2011, 09:05 AM
any chance you re going to watch the Burnet sub-varsities tonight........if so would appreciate any news.

thanks in advance.
Sorry Nasty, I got stuck at work in Austin. BLEEDZGREEN just informed me the freshmen lost. An ugly game w/ lots of turnovers he saids. Don't have a score. I should be getting JV score shortly. One thing I do know is that the Burnet JV QB was moved up to varsity to play DB/WR last week. Which is a shame cause he's a heck of a QB and is not getting any reps. Some folks think he should be varsity QB now.
Burnet varsity sure is young. 3 WR's are sophs. (main Sr. WR is out w/ injury) plus, 3 or 4 defensive starters are sophs and only one Sr. on the O-line.

NastySlot
09-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Sorry Nasty, I got stuck at work in Austin. BLEEDZGREEN just informed me the freshmen lost. An ugly game w/ lots of turnovers he saids. Don't have a score. I should be getting JV score shortly. One thing I do know is that the Burnet JV QB was moved up to varsity to play DB/WR last week. Which is a shame cause he's a heck of a QB and is not getting any reps. Some folks think he should be varsity QB now.
Burnet varsity sure is young. 3 WR's are sophs. (main Sr. WR is out w/ injury) plus, 3 or 4 defensive starters are sophs and only one Sr. on the O-line.

thanks spoke with a coaches(Fred) daughter this morning she told both the freshmen and jv won last night.....you coming to Fred. tonight?

Cam
09-02-2011, 10:10 AM
thanks spoke with a coaches(Fred) daughter this morning she told both the freshmen and jv won last night.....you coming to Fred. tonight?

My boy is coming home from Angelo this afternoon, so, if he wants to go, my boys and I will come. I don't know though, my boy almost lost it watching last weeks game! Several folks in the stands kept asking him to go throw on a uniform and get in there and hit somebody! He said it was hard for him to watch his team get whooped.....he's definitely not used to sittin' in the stands.....