PDA

View Full Version : Gsquared, what sidelines are you sitting on this weekend...

OldNavy
09-01-2011, 07:47 AM
...so I can polace my bets? :helpme:

Gsquared
09-01-2011, 08:04 AM
Tonight, Chapell Hill side, tomorrow, ill be in the Allen pressbox spreading the curse to Allen, Monday at the Herstreit Classic, not sure who will catch a case of the curse. If JUSTIN NORTHWEST rolls in to Allen and pulls the upset, then I will admit there is something to this curse thing.

OldNavy
09-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Tonight, Chapell Hill side, tomorrow, ill be in the Allen pressbox spreading the curse to Allen, Monday at the Herstreit Classic, not sure who will catch a case of the curse. If JUSTIN NORTHWEST rolls in to Allen and pulls the upset, then I will admit there is something to this curse thing.

I should be getting some pretty good odds on those bets. Woo hoooo, I'll be rich!

Gsquared
09-01-2011, 12:40 PM
I should be getting some pretty good odds on those bets. Woo hoooo, I'll be rich!
Sweet! Can we split the loot? BTW, gonna hit your first Florida HS football game tomorrow?

Txbroadcaster
09-01-2011, 12:41 PM

again once u go in a press box the curse is erased

OldNavy
09-01-2011, 01:06 PM
again once u go in a press box the curse is erased

Wait, wait, you mean I can't count on this money? My wife will sure be disappointed.:crying:

OldNavy
09-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Sweet! Can we split the loot? BTW, gonna hit your first Florida HS football game tomorrow?

Yep, Fletcher High School vs Engelwood. I'll give you a scouting report.

Gsquared
09-01-2011, 01:44 PM
Yep, Fletcher High School vs Engelwood. I'll give you a scouting report.
Cool, bet theres some speed on the field!

OldNavy
09-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Cool, bet theres some speed on the field!

This is East of East Texas, so it should be faster than speed!

Cam
09-01-2011, 04:25 PM

Polače is a village in Croatia.......just sayin'....:)

OldNavy
09-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Polače is a village in Croatia.......just sayin'....:)

Glad you are here to Polače my spelling.