PDA

View Full Version : Important Football Warning

Old LB
08-31-2011, 02:26 PM
When at the game always remember...........If you have dentures keep your mouth shut at the urinals! :ack!:

Looking4number8
08-31-2011, 02:38 PM
One of the funniest things I have ever seen was a Bwd vs Waco High softball game in Waco when my daughter was a junior. Anyways I went to the restroom and a boy about 4 years old was sitting on the urinal taking a dump. It was about his size and height and he seemed content... I did not know what to do so I just handed him some toilet paper for when he was finished (because of course there was none there for him).

RoyceTTU
08-31-2011, 02:52 PM
One of the funniest things I have ever seen was a Bwd vs Waco High softball game in Waco when my daughter was a junior. Anyways I went to the restroom and a boy about 4 years old was sitting on the urinal taking a dump. It was about his size and height and he seemed content... I did not know what to do so I just handed him some toilet paper for when he was finished (because of course there was none there for him).

LOL, don't lean back bud. It's gonna get messy. :eek:

Cam
08-31-2011, 02:57 PM

that poor kid...where was his father???

trojandad
08-31-2011, 03:12 PM

where else? at the other urinal......:crazy:

bobcat1
08-31-2011, 03:18 PM
hilarious

Tin Cup
08-31-2011, 06:27 PM

Okbut at least get my side of the story...

I had to go and every toilet was full. I had no other options

Looking4number8
08-31-2011, 07:31 PM
I wondered the same thing but honestly for a different reason. I thought about pulling out my phone and taking a picture but i was afraid the father would walk in while I had the camera pointed at him..

BaseballUmp
08-31-2011, 08:12 PM
I wondered the same thing but honestly for a different reason. I thought about pulling out my phone and taking a picture but i was afraid the father would walk in while I had the camera pointed at him..

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk217/Chris_Phoenix12/Pedo20bear.png

Saggy Aggie
09-01-2011, 12:29 AM
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk217/Chris_Phoenix12/Pedo20bear.png pedobear

LOL classic

jp744
09-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Funny stuff. Have you ever been to Victoria's stadium? I walked into the home side restroom and saw a man urinating in the hand washing sink. funniest thing I have ever seen and right next to him was another man washing his hands. I broke down and started to laugh.

nobogey72
09-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Saw a funny sign above the urinal at an old restraunt one time. It said, " The management of this place would like to ask you to NOT throw cigarette butts in urinal. It makes them soggy and hard to light."

ccmom
09-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Funny stuff. Have you ever been to Victoria's stadium? I walked into the home side restroom and saw a man urinating in the hand washing sink. funniest thing I have ever seen and right next to him was another man washing his hands. I broke down and started to laugh.

Haha....when I first read this I thought it said Victoria's SECRET! It changed the whole story for me!!:eek:

trojandad
09-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Haha....when I first read this I thought it said Victoria's SECRET! It changed the whole story for me!!:eek:

i did the same thing.....i got upset as i have been in there with my wife several times <of course not alone....lol> and was told no restroom was there.....i was thinking "you jerks!!!"....lol