PDA

View Full Version : explayer2001 answer this

NewMan88
10-28-2002, 11:37 AM
I did not feel like continueing my question to you on the other forum so I started this one.
The reason why I asked is because I have relatives in Cleveland and while I don't really care one way or the other I really would not like it anyone was making any kind of false statements about where my kids were going.

To set the record straight, here is what has happened in the past. Back around 6 years ago an incident occured at a game where some parents and kids got into a fight during a b-ball game and as a result the school was place on probation for 3 three years. That three years is up since I believe around 2000.
The new AD Celaya is trying according to my cousins is trying his best to weed out the jerks and thugs and get the respectable kids to come out. Also is trying to teach the kids a lot more about discipline and behavior making a difference in how others view you.
I have met some of the kids who play for Cleveland and yes some are very cocky still but for most part they are well mannered young men(at least the ones that I know).

Now I have not been told of any current problems other than because Celaya has cracked down on the troublesome kids more that they have fewer numbers out for f-ball but if they were to be in another incident considering they were placed on probation once the next time I believe is the death penalty for like 3 years or something. Now that last part I am not completely sure about whether or not they would get the ax by the state or not but I do know that the UIL looks down on schools that have been in trouble getting into trouble anymore afterwards.

Talk to your source and ask her what she has heard or experienced specifically. I would like to know because my kids may or may not go to Cleveland and I don't want them in a program that will be in trouble again.

AggieJohn
10-28-2002, 01:56 PM
NewMan88:
I did not feel like continueing my question to you on the other forum so I started this one.
The reason why I asked is because I have relatives in Cleveland and while I don't really care one way or the other I really would not like it anyone was making any kind of false statements about where my kids were going.

To set the record straight, here is what has happened in the past. Back around 6 years ago an incident occured at a game where some parents and kids got into a fight during a b-ball game and as a result the school was place on probation for 3 three years. That three years is up since I believe around 2000.
The new AD Celaya is trying according to my cousins is trying his best to weed out the jerks and thugs and get the respectable kids to come out. Also is trying to teach the kids a lot more about discipline and behavior making a difference in how others view you.
I have met some of the kids who play for Cleveland and yes some are very cocky still but for most part they are well mannered young men(at least the ones that I know).

Now I have not been told of any current problems other than because Celaya has cracked down on the troublesome kids more that they have fewer numbers out for f-ball but if they were to be in another incident considering they were placed on probation once the next time I believe is the death penalty for like 3 years or something. Now that last part I am not completely sure about whether or not they would get the ax by the state or not but I do know that the UIL looks down on schools that have been in trouble getting into trouble anymore afterwards.

Talk to your source and ask her what she has heard or experienced specifically. I would like to know because my kids may or may not go to Cleveland and I don't want them in a program that will be in trouble again.New man 88 i'm not trying to start rumors or things of that stuff nor do i want to post a false statement...i've learned from my past on this board that that's not the way to go about business....\

A girl that i work with was in the cleveland band and just recently grad. last year and i was comparing liberty to cleveland and she was talking about what i posted....now she might not of had a clue...but that's what i was told...sorry if my info is false.....

AggieJohn
NewMan88:

Talk to your source and ask her what she has heard or experienced specifically. I would like to know because my kids may or may not go to Cleveland and I don't want them in a program that will be in trouble again.New man 88 i'm not trying to start rumors or things of that stuff nor do i want to post a false statement...i've learned from my past on this board that that's not the way to go about business....\

A girl that i work with was in the cleveland band and just recently grad. last year and i was comparing liberty to cleveland and she was talking about what i posted....now she might not of had a clue...but that's what i was told...sorry if my info is false.....

AggieJohn
NewMan88: