PDA

View Full Version : Manchester U and Man City

Txbroadcaster
08-28-2011, 12:11 PM
EPL talk

Only two squards without a loss or tie in 3 EPL matches..and today they won by a combined 13-3

Pmoney
08-28-2011, 12:31 PM
I was really surprised to see the Man U score over Arsenal, but I haven't been paying too much attention to the EPL since my favorite team, West Ham, was relegated.

Txbroadcaster
08-28-2011, 12:47 PM
I was really surprised to see the Man U score over Arsenal, but I haven't been paying too much attention to the EPL since my favorite team, West Ham, was relegated.

arsenal has a terrible back line...and if they dont do something in winter transfer they really face a possible relegation.They are not good at all

Pmoney
08-28-2011, 12:53 PM
yeah that will be a big drop from ending 4th in the EPL last season. I hope that Man City is able to continue their run and man u begins to fall. I hate the red devils!

Txbroadcaster
08-28-2011, 12:55 PM
yeah that will be a big drop from ending 4th in the EPL last season. I hope that Man City is able to continue their run and man u begins to fall. I hate the red devils!

Man u is soo dang deep..as long as QPR can survive till winter their new owner is going to spend during transfer...that is my club of choice

Pmoney
08-28-2011, 01:02 PM
yeah I am a little shocked how well Wolverhampton is doing. I know its early but still

Txbroadcaster
08-28-2011, 01:41 PM
yeah I am a little shocked how well Wolverhampton is doing. I know its early but still

EPL at least early seems a bit down

eagles_victory
08-28-2011, 01:44 PM
Man City looks good this year. I have been surprised by the amount of goals they have been scoring. Being 3-0 not so surprising how they have done it however is. Wish I would of taken them over Tottenham this morning on SFC