PDA

View Full Version : i know its not 3a but....

trojandad
08-27-2011, 09:44 AM
i cant believe th aledo score isnt running the talk....i woulda lost big money on that game......(if i bet)......

Tin Cup
08-27-2011, 11:23 AM
Very shocked. We will find out slot about A. Wylie and Brownwood after they play Stephenville

LionFan72
08-27-2011, 11:29 AM
Sure would like to know more about what happened, did Aledo pull the starters and let the Jackets up, or Did the Jackets actually come back and take the game? Barn Burner, but it was the first game for both! Leads to interesting match-ups for A.Wylie and Brownwood the next two weeks.

LIONS#1
08-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Well I was an Eye witness to the Aledo Stephenville game. This kid name Jones came in at QB when Connor Washington got injured and BAM!!! they started getting up and down the field. The 2ND half that Defense just kicked in and started making stops when they had to. 4 unanswered touchdowns later Stephenville gets the lead and holds on. Aledo blocked a punt in the waining seconds and had a chance at a 39 yard field goal..and Stephenville got called for roughing the kicker on the missed field goal with 0 time left. so they moved the ball and set up for a 24 yard field goal and th'ville called a timeout and iced the kicker. He missed the attempt...Game over. I have to say that just might be the best game I have ever seen...except for all the Brownwood wins of course...:cheerl: That Jones kid made the difference as well as the coaching!!

Pendragon13
08-27-2011, 12:30 PM
Is this the start of the "Madden curse" equivalent for high school ball? :eek: (Jonathan Gray was on the cover of Dave Campbell's)

trojandad
08-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Well I was an Eye witness to the Aledo Stephenville game. This kid name Jones came in at QB when Connor Washington got injured and BAM!!! they started getting up and down the field. The 2ND half that Defense just kicked in and started making stops when they had to. 4 unanswered touchdowns later Stephenville gets the lead and holds on. Aledo blocked a punt in the waining seconds and had a chance at a 39 yard field goal..and Stephenville got called for roughing the kicker on the missed field goal with 0 time left. so they moved the ball and set up for a 24 yard field goal and th'ville called a timeout and iced the kicker. He missed the attempt...Game over. I have to say that just might be the best game I have ever seen...except for all the Brownwood wins of course...:cheerl: That Jones kid made the difference as well as the coaching!!

sounds like a phenomenal game...

bigcountry
08-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Is this the start of the "Madden curse" equivalent for high school ball? :eek: (Jonathan Gray was on the cover of Dave Campbell's)

I would not say Gray was cursed much....28 carries, 219 yards rushing, & 4 TD's! Incredible running back, who is well on his way to be the all-time TD leader in Texas High School football history. Sounds like the defense may have been cursed though. Big win for the Jackets.

Rocket
08-27-2011, 03:59 PM
Aledo? They are ok. Sounds like neither team played a lick of defense. Gray is a beast. He will look good in Burnt Orange next year. :)

bigcountry
08-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Aledo? They are ok. Sounds like neither team played a lick of defense. Gray is a beast. He will look good in Burnt Orange next year. :)

Agreed...Hook'Em!!