PDA

View Full Version : Smithvile 27, Lexington 21

jrhernandez7
08-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Smithville starts off the season with a great win against top 10 ranked in 2a lexington. The tigers are off to a great start coming off a winless season. Confidence boost the 18 returning starters for the tigers needed. Could be a darkhourse in there district if they keep geting better every week.

HEMOTOXIC
08-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Smithville starts off the season with a great win against top 10 ranked in 2a lexington. The tigers are off to a great start coming off a winless season. Confidence boost the 18 returning starters for the tigers needed. Could be a darkhourse in there district if they keep geting better every week.

Congrats!

zebrablue2
08-26-2011, 11:39 PM
Congrats to the Tigers:clap:

Pudlugger
08-26-2011, 11:49 PM
Way to go Tigers! Lexington is always tough. Looks like the Tigers might turn it around this year.

Yoe_09
08-26-2011, 11:53 PM
I heard something about the Lexington QB going down early. Any word on his condition?

trojandad
08-27-2011, 12:02 AM

i bet smithville is gonna have a say in that district playoff picture.....

rb585
08-27-2011, 12:15 AM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Coach BS
08-27-2011, 01:03 AM
Lexington QB went out in the first qtr but retrned in the second half. Smithville is alot better. this does not look good for lexington

jrhernandez7
08-27-2011, 11:21 AM
We are going to find out just how improved my tigers are when the Wimberly Texans roll into town in a couple of weeks with the monsters they seem to be this year.

duckhunter
08-28-2011, 09:19 AM
We are going to find out just how improved my tigers are when the Wimberly Texans roll into town in a couple of weeks with the monsters they seem to be this year.

IMO this week's game against Wharton will say more about the Tigers than the game against Wimberly. The Texan's are on a completely different level. If Smithville continue's to play like they did this past week and continues to get better they might be the biggest suprise in the state come November

jrhernandez7
08-28-2011, 09:47 AM
I aggree with you that Wharton will be a good tell of the tigers improvements as they seem to much better this year also and the two schools have had great games in the past couple years. but when the texans come to town im not looking at the score. Im looking if we dont back down, if we give them everything we got for four quarters and hit a few ppl in the mouth. They might be on a whole other level than us, but Navasota and Giddings may be close to there level and with them in our distrcit we have to prove to ourselvs that we can go toe to toe with the big boys and at put up a fight and just not roll over bc of the name on the front of a teams jersey.

duckhunter
08-28-2011, 02:36 PM
:iagree: