PDA

View Full Version : Celina/ranch view and other games' radio?

charlesrixey
08-26-2011, 03:10 PM
Having trouble locating the link and there doesn't seem to be any others listed, I.e. Argyle and lovejoy, cuero and limberly, etc.......

OldNavy
08-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Having trouble locating the link and there doesn't seem to be any others listed, I.e. Argyle and lovejoy, cuero and limberly, etc.......

Glad to see you are still around. Check out this thread. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?114209-Any-Internet-broadcasts-of-games-this-week

marler1972
08-26-2011, 03:28 PM

Here ya gohttp://www.championslivehere.com/

gatordaze
08-26-2011, 03:29 PM
Too slow!

charlesrixey
08-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Thanks guys! i will be able to listen tonight! unless the hurricane knocks out the power, lol..... i actually remember celinabobcast after i had asked the question.

And i am still here....i am just a little bit busier for a while, and my internet is not permanent.....I will actually be in town in a few weeks for our reunion, so i actually get to spend a few days in my house in Aubrey! Not sure yet if i will be at the game....

OldNavy
08-26-2011, 04:59 PM
Thanks guys! i will be able to listen tonight! unless the hurricane knocks out the power, lol..... i actually remember celinabobcast after i had asked the question.

And i am still here....i am just a little bit busier for a while, and my internet is not permanent.....I will actually be in town in a few weeks for our reunion, so i actually get to spend a few days in my house in Aubrey! Not sure yet if i will be at the game....

Good luck Rixey. The storm went by over 200 miles east of us here in Jacksonville, FL and we still had 7-8 ft surf and 40 mph winds. Pretty awsome power. Hope you get to see a game. I am hearing the Bobcats have some size and speed. (Must be an East Texas School now.)
Best wishes and again, good luck!