PDA

View Full Version : First football of the year!!

lostaussie
08-26-2011, 09:02 AM
was going to go to Atlanta last night.............but on the way home from work I decided a few beers and a ribeye sounded better than a 70 mile drive:D Its Arp/Daingerfield for me tonight. Hoping it's a good one!!

Gsquared
08-26-2011, 09:07 AM
was going to go to Atlanta last night.............but on the way home from work I decided a few beers and a ribeye sounded better than a 70 mile drive:D Its Arp/Daingerfield for me tonight. Hoping it's a good one!!
Dude, if I made it from Plano, you coulda made it from Gilmer. You could have still had beers and ribeyes on your way. You cant be drinkin beer when your driving thru a school zone but im pretty sure its ok anywhere else. Why dont you go study up on the laws of our great state and get back to me when your ready to fall in line for football season sir.

Pendragon13
08-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Dude, if I made it from Plano, you coulda made it from Gilmer. You could have still had beers and ribeyes on your way. You cant be drinkin beer when your driving thru a school zone but im pretty sure its ok anywhere else. Why dont you go study up on the laws of our great state and get back to me when your ready to fall in line for football season sir.So drinking beer and eating a ribeye while driving is ok as long as you avoid school zones?

the more you know..