PDA

View Full Version : OldNavy

Gsquared
08-26-2011, 08:17 AM
Tonight your first dose of Florida HS football? What game are you going to?

OldNavy
08-26-2011, 08:25 AM
Tonight your first dose of Florida HS football? What game are you going to?

Going to have to wait another week. Today is our 35th wedding anniversary and I am taking my wife out. She is not a football fan. Next week I'm going to see 8A Fletcher High School, play Englewood in Neptune Beach, on the east side of Jacksonville. She may actually go with me next week.

Gsquared
08-26-2011, 08:28 AM
Going to have to wait another week. Today is our 35th wedding anniversary and I am taking my wife out. She is not a football fan. Next week I'm going to see 8A Fletcher High School, play Englewood in Neptune Beach, on the east side of Jacksonville. She may actually go with me next week.
Sweet, bet there are some horses on the field for that game! Play on Neptune beach? Is the water out of bounds? hehehehe

OldNavy
08-26-2011, 08:34 AM
Sweet, bet there are some horses on the field for that game! Play on Neptune beach? Is the water out of bounds? hehehehe

The water is out of bounds today. Ilene is causing 7 to 8 foot surf and 40 mile an hour winds. We are 200 miles west of the storm. The football field is about 4 blocks from the ocean. Don't know, but there might be an ocean view from the press box. I just hope they have nachos or Frito Pies.

Gsquared
08-26-2011, 08:55 AM
The water is out of bounds today. Ilene is causing 7 to 8 foot surf and 40 mile an hour winds. We are 200 miles west of the storm. The football field is about 4 blocks from the ocean. Don't know, but there might be an ocean view from the press box. I just hope they have nachos or Frito Pies.
They got Cuban Frito Pies, with ham and such. I went to Newton one year to see them play WOS and a hurricane all but canceled the game but AFTER I stood out in gale force winds and rain watching warm ups and then they said no mas.

OldNavy
08-26-2011, 09:05 AM
They got Cuban Frito Pies, with ham and such. I went to Newton one year to see them play WOS and a hurricane all but canceled the game but AFTER I stood out in gale force winds and rain watching warm ups and then they said no mas.

People don't realize how hazardous it is covering High School Football; weather, crazies on the highway, cold nachos and and unsportsmanlike bands. I feel for you brother!

Gsquared
08-26-2011, 09:18 AM
People don't realize how hazardous it is covering High School Football; weather, crazies on the highway, cold nachos and and unsportsmanlike bands. I feel for you brother!
Thanks man! Thats why we all gotta stick together

Txbroadcaster
08-26-2011, 09:24 AM

and coaches who want to fight