PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one here??

Ranger Mom
08-25-2011, 11:38 PM
This is the loneliest and most bored I have EVER been on here when there was a game going on....even if it was only Greenwood's.

Txbroadcaster
08-25-2011, 11:55 PM
i am here!!!..but yes board has been dead..kinda getting worried

LH Panther Mom
08-26-2011, 06:03 AM
I would've kept you company but had concession stand duty.

LionFan72
08-26-2011, 06:07 AM
:cheerl::clap:We have a weak breathing, strong heartbeat, but the beast is coming alive, Football Friday is Here!!!!!!:clap:

hollywood
08-26-2011, 06:33 AM
Too hot!

pirate4state
08-26-2011, 11:07 AM
i am here!!!..but yes board has been dead..kinda getting worried

maybe everyone grew up?!?! :eek: :D Nah!!! people have just found other things to do :wave:

jason
08-26-2011, 11:15 AM
the board has this new, sleek looking interface, new features, double the rent, and half the activity....

good combination for success....

Black_Magic
08-26-2011, 11:17 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c4/Kurt_Angle_-_Anklelock.jpg/185px-Kurt_Angle_-_Anklelock.jpg

Here. this should perk thing up.

BwdLion73
08-26-2011, 11:18 AM
The only difference I see is last year there were 10 seperate threads about Brownwood with 9 of them being started by pot stirers from other places. :1popcorn::wave:

RoyceTTU
08-26-2011, 11:20 AM
The only difference I see is last year there were 10 seperate threads about Brownwood with 9 of them being started by pot stirers from other places. :1popcorn::wave:

There is alot of truth to this.

bobcat1
08-26-2011, 11:40 AM
This is the loneliest and most bored I have EVER been on here when there was a game going on....even if it was only Greenwood's.I was already getting a good nights sleep.;)

Txbroadcaster
08-26-2011, 11:46 AM

that is part of the deal..not just Bwood but this year the couple of top dawgs in the state dont have alot of posters on here..look back over the history of the board and the years teams like Sinton, forney(when they had posters on here)..Gilmer( at one time not alot but they were loud)..LH etc, etc those years the board is jumping..this year it is CH, Henderson and...? I dont think there is one poster at the moment from those two

trojandad
08-26-2011, 12:00 PM
and were missing wos87's research and input....meant a lot to this board....is he gone for good?....

BwdLion73
08-26-2011, 12:10 PM
that is part of the deal..not just Bwood but this year the couple of top dawgs in the state dont have alot of posters on here..look back over the history of the board and the years teams like Sinton, forney(when they had posters on here)..Gilmer( at one time not alot but they were loud)..LH etc, etc those years the board is jumping..this year it is CH, Henderson and...? I dont think there is one poster at the moment from those two

Well in my case I'll tell you its a new year with a lot of untested kids. I'm waiting for that first game to kinda get a feel about how they are going to gel. That and the fact that I'm a nobody and have no inside information like many of the experts on the board have. :) There may be a lot more posters out there that dont want to get pounded on and served a large plate of crow. One way or another after tonight Im sure the mud slinging will start.

Old LB
08-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Well in my case I'll tell you its a new year with a lot of untested kids. I'm waiting for that first game to kinda get a feel about how they are going to gel. That and the fact that I'm a nobody and have no inside information like many of the experts on the board have. :) There may be a lot more posters out there that dont want to get pounded on and served a large plate of crow. One way or another after tonight Im sure the mud slinging will start.

:thumbsup: I think it will be a lot better than most think, but we will know for sure tonight.

RoyceTTU
08-26-2011, 01:01 PM
:thumbsup: I think it will be a lot better than most think, but we will know for sure tonight.

I've only seen them at practice, and 1 week in they looked pretty dang good.

eagles_victory
08-26-2011, 01:04 PM
There is alot of truth to this. Sweet register date.

44INAROW
08-26-2011, 01:06 PM
I am usually alot more vocal but I am swamped at work.. that's a good thing but it sure is playing havoc on my downlow and FB time :cheerl:

RoyceTTU
08-26-2011, 01:11 PM

There is alot of truth to this.

Sweet register date.

Not sure what my register date has anything to do with the statement that 9/10 threads were started by someone else. Or maybe you just like Sep '10?

garciap77
08-26-2011, 02:34 PM
This is the loneliest and most bored I have EVER been on here when there was a game going on....even if it was only Greenwood's.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/drinking-6-pack-1.gif

LIONS#1
08-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Well I was down at the Early Whataburger that everyone not from Brownwood, thinks is in Brownwood and the folks there tell me that Brownwood will not be denied this year just because they lost all but 6 starters..Just sayin!!:1popcorn:

Lion_Addict
08-26-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey ya'll! Actually got time to stop and check in. Wishing I could be in the WOOD tonight to watch the LIONS thrash Gatesville, but since we're in Waco now...thinking we're gonna go check out University and Forney. Gotta watch somebody....thank God it's Football season!!!!! :)

garciap77
08-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Hey ya'll! Actually got time to stop and check in. Wishing I could be in the WOOD tonight to watch the LIONS thrash Gatesville, but since we're in Waco now...thinking we're gonna go check out University and Forney. Gotta watch somebody....thank God it's Football season!!!!! :)

We need to get a beer sometime!

garciap77
08-26-2011, 02:59 PM
Well I was down at the Early Whataburger that everyone not from Brownwood, thinks is in Brownwood and the folks there tell me that Brownwood will not be denied this year just because they lost all but 6 starters..Just sayin!!:1popcorn:

Hey! Next time you are in Early, let me know. I'll drive up there and buy you a meal at the Early Whataburger!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/cool.gif Go Lions!!!!!!!!