PDA

View Full Version : Corion Webster Atlanta

Txbroadcaster
08-25-2011, 10:57 PM
Two games vs Gilmer

36 carries 400 yards 2 TDs...has had exact same stat line both years..18 carries 200 yards 2 TDs

eagles_victory
08-25-2011, 10:59 PM
I knew you would find some way to bag on Gilmer. smh. But that is pretty impressive against a power like the Buckeyes.

Txbroadcaster
08-25-2011, 11:10 PM
I knew you would find some way to bag on Gilmer. smh. But that is pretty impressive against a power like the Buckeyes.

HA..u douche LOL

waterboy
08-26-2011, 10:08 AM
Yep. You definitely can't let him break contain, or he will take it to the house. He will not be caught from behind! Doesn't he run a 10.5 100 meters? The Buckeyes' defense kept him bottled up most of the night except for one 80-yd TD, and another long run. I was actually a little surprised we caught him from behind on one of his long runs. Of course, our CB had a bit of an angle on him, but that's still impressive.

Gsquared
08-26-2011, 10:13 AM
Yep. You definitely can't let him break contain, or he will take it to the house. He will not be caught from behind! Doesn't he run a 10.5 100 meters? The Buckeyes' defense kept him bottled up most of the night except for one 80-yd TD, and another long run. I was actually a little surprised we caught him from behind on one of his long runs. Of course, our CB had a bit of an angle on him, but that's still impressive.
Webster and that tunnel sweep, a thing of beauty. For the most part, Gilmer did a good job on him but Gilmers D-Line was eating Atlantas O lines lunch. Gilmers O Line was even more dominant on Atlanta's D Line.