PDA

View Full Version : FYI - LH playing @ Bible Stadium

LHPfactory
08-25-2011, 01:37 PM
I was at the LHJH 7th grade meet the coaches last night for my son and several people were under the misunderstanding that LH is playing at Rouse.

We are playing Rouse @ Leander Bible Stadium on Bagdad (At Leander HS).

Just FYI

LHPfactory
08-26-2011, 12:59 PM
Other than the Kids ive seen in TFA (Texas Football Academy on CR200 in LH, led Coach Gideon& TJ Garza) im not sure what to expect out of Rouse tonight.
They have a few good athletes and I expect em to play hard, anyone else know anything about them?

LH Panther Mom
08-26-2011, 02:32 PM
LOL! Anyone that thought we were playing at Rouse has never been to their stadium. :D It's not much bigger than our visitor stands, except it's longer & shorter...and they only have them on one side!

I expect they're smarting from last year and will give us their best game. I went to one 7 on 7 game between us this summer, but since all our OL guys play with the JV, I wasn't paying too much attention to the Varsity side (gotta watch the boy!). I have seen what we have and I have to say that we are ready for them!

Silverback 04
08-26-2011, 02:58 PM
Not sure about tonight but the Rouse freshmen brought their A game last night. Not only were they very talented but LH must have fumbled 12 times, 2 of which were caught in the air and returned for TD's. Craziest thing cause that LH 9th grade team has been very good the last 2 years. If those Rouse kids arent good enough to move up to the varsity it makes me believe they must have some talent there aready. I thought they were much better than their JV actually. Still, I expect LH to show up with an improved version of their meatgrinder.

LHPfactory
08-26-2011, 02:58 PM
Great, I have been fiending all day, cant wait till kick off.

I am also excited about My oldest, It is his first year of School Ball (7th grade @ LHJH).... I pester him everyday to tell me how it went, he loves it also.

LH Panther Mom
08-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Not sure about tonight but the Rouse freshmen brought their A game last night. Not only were they very talented but LH must have fumbled 12 times, 2 of which were caught in the air and returned for TD's. Craziest thing cause that LH 9th grade team has been very good the last 2 years. If those Rouse kids arent good enough to move up to the varsity it makes me believe they must have some talent there aready. I thought they were much better than their JV actually. Still, I expect LH to show up with an improved version of their meatgrinder.
Yeah, our freshmen didn't fair so well and I did hear about the fumbles from some of the kids buying food/drinks. I felt really bad for them!

LHPfactory
08-26-2011, 03:55 PM
Yeah, i believe that (One very talented athlete) going to Varsity as a Freshman has probably left a void for his classmates in LH.