PDA

View Full Version : Woodshed Alert!

Ernest T Bass
08-24-2011, 11:36 PM
A Woodshed Alert has been issued for Angelina County and is in effect starting at 5 pm Thursday and expiring at midnight Friday. All those associated with the Lufkin football program are encouraged to lock all doors and windows and take cover inside as Cujo invades to plunder and pillage starting with the freshmen on Thursday at 5 pm CST and culminating with the varsity on Friday at 7:30 pm CST. Death, destruction, and mass devistation is expected to be associated with this 48 hour onslaught.

MGAR
08-24-2011, 11:57 PM
That's good stuff.

bigwood33
08-25-2011, 12:03 AM
Where's a good storm cellar when you need it?

eagles_victory
08-25-2011, 01:15 AM
One has been issued in Palestine as well as Tyler Chapel Hill goes to take on Westwood.

bobcat1
08-25-2011, 05:46 AM
A Woodshed Alert has been issued for Angelina County and is in effect starting at 5 pm Thursday and expiring at midnight Friday. All those associated with the Lufkin football program are encouraged to lock all doors and windows and take cover inside as Cujo invades to plunder and pillage starting with the freshmen on Thursday at 5 pm CST and culminating with the varsity on Friday at 7:30 pm CST. Death, destruction, and mass devistation is expected to be associated with this 48 hour onslaught.I bet G2 can't wait.

Gsquared
08-25-2011, 06:37 AM
A Woodshed Alert has been issued for Angelina County and is in effect starting at 5 pm Thursday and expiring at midnight Friday. All those associated with the Lufkin football program are encouraged to lock all doors and windows and take cover inside as Cujo invades to plunder and pillage starting with the freshmen on Thursday at 5 pm CST and culminating with the varsity on Friday at 7:30 pm CST. Death, destruction, and mass devistation is expected to be associated with this 48 hour onslaught.
Wait, you told me to show up for the game in Stephenville.

Gsquared
08-25-2011, 10:28 AM
I bet G2 can't wait.
I cant wait BC1!!!! Think ima start priming the pump early and start drinkin now. You wanna be my designated driver to Lufkin? I'll grab an extra Cujo foam finger for you too.

RoyceTTU
08-25-2011, 10:30 AM
I cant wait BC1!!!! Think ima start priming the pump early and start drinkin now. You wanna be my designated driver to Lufkin? I'll grab an extra Cujo foam finger for you too.

How you gonna catch the ball with foam fingers on?

OldNavy
08-25-2011, 10:32 AM

Does that mean the Goo Goo for Cujo?

Gsquared
08-25-2011, 10:38 AM
How you gonna catch the ball with foam fingers on?
Oh man, I got ripped off Royce. They gave the ball boy duty to some little kid. BUT, I do get to be towell boy. Its easy to handle towels with foam fingers on.

Gsquared
08-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Does that mean the Goo Goo for Cujo?
OldNavy, that curse is a myth that hasnt been proven yet.

OldNavy
08-25-2011, 11:42 AM
OldNavy, that curse is a myth that hasnt been proven yet.

Yet? How many careers broken, lives destroyed before people take it seriously. I know when I was a young man people still thought the earth was flat in spite of all the evidence to the contrary!

bobcat1
08-25-2011, 11:46 AM
I cant wait BC1!!!! Think ima start priming the pump early and start drinkin now. You wanna be my designated driver to Lufkin? I'll grab an extra Cujo foam finger for you too.ETB threatened me if I do. Do you think I could get a PPHS disguise?