PDA

View Full Version : Party Passes

forum_guy
08-24-2011, 04:06 PM
I was thinking about scooping up a couple party passes for LSU vs Oregon next saturday at Cowboys stadium. Im interested to hear some past experiences of what to expect with these SRO seats and if its really worth it.

eagles_victory
08-24-2011, 05:00 PM
Me and mwynn05 had two for a Cowboys game and I hated it. If you get there early I'm sure it is pretty good, but if you don't get there early it isn't even worth having. I literally could not see anything at all.

ronwx5x
08-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Me and mwynn05 had two for a Cowboys game and I hated it. If you get there early I'm sure it is pretty good, but if you don't get there early it isn't even worth having. I literally could not see anything at all.

Not even the Jumbotron?

eagles_victory
08-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Who wants to watch it on a jumbotron I could watch TV at my house.

ronwx5x
08-24-2011, 06:17 PM
Who wants to watch it on a jumbotron I could watch TV at my house.

And maybe even be able to hear something?

Emerson1
08-24-2011, 06:20 PM
They are very worth it if you suck it up and are willing to get there early. I was actually the first ever person in line for a regular season cowboys game at the new stadium :crazy:. We got there at 10am for that Sunday night game against the Giants. Just make sure you take a huge dump before you go. We took some Subways and water and just camped out for a few hours.

If you have been to the stadium you will know what I am talking about, but the best spot to stand is in between the first and second deck. There is a set of stairs that go up. Between each flight there is a platform that hangs over the main seating. They limit how many get up there so you aren't getting poked in the butt all night. The best thing to do is make some friends with the people that get there early. We met a group of people and we pretty much took of the front row of this platform. If someone had to leave we could save their spot.