PDA

View Full Version : Where's Ranger Mom??

Cam
08-23-2011, 01:40 PM
and what happened to PPPPPPHSfan????

jason
08-23-2011, 01:44 PM
they have lives...

Pendragon13
08-23-2011, 01:59 PM
they have lives...Or jobs with no intarweb access...or jobs that actually require them to work. :eek:

bobcat1
08-23-2011, 02:11 PM
She is working like most good wives. :2thumbsup

He is AWOL.

44INAROW
08-23-2011, 02:34 PM
She is working like most good wives. :2thumbsup

He is AWOL.

Ok - somebody's cruising for a bruising :cheerl:

mustang04
08-23-2011, 06:25 PM
Where is everybody?!?!:eek:

Sweetwater Red
08-23-2011, 06:58 PM
Where is everybody?!?!:eek:

I know. Kinda said huh? The season starts in two days and it might as well be March as far as the sctivity on the board.

Scary thing is that the cost of running the new board has doubled and the activity has been cut in half compared to years prior. I don't think anyone is pannicking yet though. Well, Phil C might be the exception.

bobcat1
08-23-2011, 07:19 PM
Ok - somebody's cruising for a bruising :cheerl:At least I didn't say barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen cooking supper when she is not getting a refreshment from the frig for her husband as soon as she gets home from work like most good wives.:wave:

Ranger Mom
08-23-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm here!!!! I have gotten busier at work, plus I am being "loaned out" to our sister company 2 days a week....which is REALLY slow over there, but they keep tabs on "internet activity"...so I can't even log on when I am caught up and bored!! I am also pretty much raising my 4 y/o granddaughter, who keeps me hopping when she is here. And...on top of that, we have converted our enclosed garage to a "Dallas Cowboy mancave" and I am usually working on that in the evenings....just got the big Dallas Star painted on the wall last night!! Got to have it ready to go by football season, ya know??

The Reservoir Engineering project I have been working on for the past couple of months is almost done...hopefully tomorrow, so I am hoping I will have more down time to get on here. My husband informed me last night that our first game is Thursday, I wasn't even aware of that!!! I'm not a very good fan right now!

I have had a couple of posters tell me that the new board doesn't feel like "home" anymore....but they are posters that haven't posted a lot, or any, for quite a while. I like it so far!!

bobcat1
08-23-2011, 08:19 PM
I'm here!!!! I have gotten busier at work, plus I am being "loaned out" to our sister company 2 days a week....which is REALLY slow over there, but they keep tabs on "internet activity"...so I can't even log on when I am caught up and bored!! I am also pretty much raising my 4 y/o granddaughter, who keeps me hopping when she is here. And...on top of that, we have converted our enclosed garage to a "Dallas Cowboy mancave" and I am usually working on that in the evenings....just got the big Dallas Star painted on the wall last night!! Got to have it ready to go by football season, ya know??

The Reservoir Engineering project I have been working on for the past couple of months is almost done...hopefully tomorrow, so I am hoping I will have more down time to get on here. My husband informed me last night that our first game is Thursday, I wasn't even aware of that!!! I'm not a very good fan right now!

I have had a couple of posters tell me that the new board doesn't feel like "home" anymore....but they are posters that haven't posted a lot, or any, for quite a while. I like it so far!! :blahblah:When will supper be ready?:taunt:

Ranger Mom
08-23-2011, 08:21 PM
:blahblah:When will supper be ready?:taunt:

I will have to ask my husband, he is in the kitchen cooking it right now!!

bobcat1
08-23-2011, 08:34 PM
:lies: Must have been getting good night's sleep lately.:wave:

Ranger Mom
08-23-2011, 08:43 PM
:lies: Must have been getting good night's sleep lately.:wave:

He's no dummy!! :)

And...in answer to your question, it's Chicken Quesadillas!!

bobcat1
08-23-2011, 08:51 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

trojandad
08-23-2011, 10:02 PM
The Reservoir Engineering project I have been working on...

This is Felicia, Chad's wife. I peaked over his shoulder and saw you mentioned this project. Seeing my trip to Spain and the dams we toured, I was curious your role in this reservoir project. Thanks....

jason
08-24-2011, 08:06 AM
I was curious your role in this reservoir project. Thanks....

that is just code for making me a sandwich....

Matthew328
08-24-2011, 08:08 AM
that is just code for making me a sandwich....

make me a sammich woman!

Ranger Mom
08-24-2011, 09:39 AM
This is Felicia, Chad's wife. I peaked over his shoulder and saw you mentioned this project. Seeing my trip to Spain and the dams we toured, I was curious your role in this reservoir project. Thanks....

Strictly data input!!