PDA

View Full Version : ABC Crew

Brahma73
01-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Am I the only one (beside Bellville22) who is ready to shoot Musburger? ...and for that matter, Danielson? Does this guy have naked pictures of ABC exec's wives or something?

<small>[ January 05, 2004, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Brahma73 ]</small>

Bellville22
01-05-2004, 02:35 PM
Amen. ***see "Things that P!$$ me off."

I've always hated Musburger and his streak of mentioning the University of Texas during his broadcasts, but what was the deal with Danielson trying to hide the fact that Jason White played an awful game?

Old Cardinal
01-05-2004, 04:58 PM
Boy, From the get-go the announcers were pulling for Oklahoma...After a while, I thought I heard a moan when LSU scored again!...That's not very professional for national TV!

<small>[ January 05, 2004, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

sportsguru
01-05-2004, 05:06 PM
I agree that Musburger and Danielson were a little bias... I think they were always talking about Oklahoma because throughout the season they always called the Oklahoma games when the Sooners were on ABC. I think that if you are an announcer, then you should not pull for any team and that you should just call the game. I think that if CBS had the Sugar Bowl, then Vern Lunquist and Todd Blackledge would have probably been talking about LSU all of the time since they have the SEC games on their network.

lobo12
01-05-2004, 11:14 PM
yall are right but come on. its one of the biggest games of the year, and everyone has someone they pull for. they want a team to win just like everybody else. i happen to like them.

lepfan
01-05-2004, 11:16 PM
Everyone has their own opinion...just because someone's opinion is different than yours does not make it wrong. I agree with lobo...

AGAIN, this is only my opinion, it is not meant to offend anyone.

spiveyrat
01-06-2004, 07:46 AM
Old Cardinal:
Boy, From the get-go the announcers were pulling for Oklahoma...After a while, I thought I heard a moan when LSU scored again!...That's not very professional for national TV!Yeah, I kind of thought the same thing, OC.

...and another thing...
They did an awful job of showing replays. There were several referee calls I questioned and wanted to see a replay of the down. But, NOOO-OOO.

<small>[ January 06, 2004, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>