PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside- Tuloso Midway game change.

MUSTANG69
08-23-2011, 10:01 AM
Just heard the Ingleside-TM game on 9/2 will be played in Ingleside and not Tuloso Midway. It seems that TM put in a new track this year and did not water their football field because they did not want the water running off on to the track. Now they have big cracks in the ground and the field is not safe to play on. I will try to confirm this in the next couple of days.

99IHSMustang
08-23-2011, 11:59 AM
Just heard the Ingleside-TM game on 9/2 will be played in Ingleside and not Tuloso Midway. It seems that TM put in a new track this year and did not water their football field because they did not want the water running off on to the track. Now they have big cracks in the ground and the field is not safe to play on. I will try to confirm this in the next couple of days.

Thanks for the update. I was going to try and attend.

Phil C
08-23-2011, 01:38 PM
If this is true TM needs to be commended for sharing this information and having concern for players' safety. I have seen games played on fields that were unsafe because of the selfishness and lack of concern by some school officials.

MUSTANG69
08-23-2011, 03:01 PM
I tried to call Coach Hesseltine to verify this info but he didn't answer his phone. I will try again tomorrow.

MUSTANG69
08-23-2011, 03:27 PM
A friend of mine just talked to the Ingleside maintenance superintendant. He confirmed that game is in Ingleside.

MustangFootball
08-23-2011, 03:37 PM
I've been hearing the same thing for about a week.....i heard at the last scrimmage about the game being moved to Ingleside due to construction on TM track .....everything I'm hearing the game will be played in Ingleside.