PDA

View Full Version : Gsquared's E-Mail to ETB

Matthew328
08-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Hey Buddy,

I am so fired up for some CUJO football this year, we are State Bound I can feel it!

What time does the bus leave? I have a couple of requests too. First, is there anyway I can sit towards the front of the bus? Im afraid that long of a bus ride sitting in the back could subject me to car sickness. Second of all, can yall mix up a Gott cooler of grape Quick Kick instead of Gatorade or water. I like Quick Kick alot better. Will there be any problems with me brining a cooler with some bologna sandwiches for the ride or are we stopping at Golden Corral before the game? If we are stopping, how much is my meal allowance or do I need to pay for my own meal? I dont really mind paying for my own supper, especially since you guys go thru the trouble of assigning me a seat up front and mixing up the grape Quick Kick. Anyway, just let me know what time the bus leaves.

GO LIONS!!

Love Always,
Gsquared :x

MGAR
08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
lmao.

bigwood33
08-22-2011, 11:14 AM
P.S. I know that my official "Cujo Ball Boy" shirts were ordered but I haven't received them yet. What should I wear to and from the game and on the sideline until I get them?

GO LIONS!

Gsquared
08-22-2011, 11:52 AM
P.S. I know that my official "Cujo Ball Boy" shirts were ordered but I haven't received them yet. What should I wear to and from the game and on the sideline until I get them?

GO LIONS!

I really havnt gotten my Cujo Ball Boy shirts yet but I have that problem covered. I went to Academy and bought a few Blue Detroit Lions T-Shirts. Im gonna get a blue Sharpie and mark out the Detroit part of it.

bigwood33
08-22-2011, 11:54 AM
I really havnt gotten my Cujo Ball Boy shirts yet but I have that problem covered. I went to Academy and bought a few Blue Detroit Lions T-Shirts. Im gonna get a blue Sharpie and mark out the Detroit part of it.
Niiice, that will look "classy".

Matthew328
08-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Niiice, that will look "classy".

LOL real, classy especially if you can get the blue to almost match..no one will notice

Gsquared
08-22-2011, 12:00 PM

GO LIONS!

Roughneck93
08-22-2011, 01:06 PM
I really havnt gotten my Cujo Ball Boy shirts yet but I have that problem covered. I went to Academy and bought a few Blue Detroit Lions T-Shirts. Im gonna get a blue Sharpie and mark out the Detroit part of it.Lol! :clap:

Gsquared
08-23-2011, 06:30 AM
His response was "Venue changed. We're now playing at a neutral site. We'll be at Texans Stadium in Stephenville"

bobcat1
08-23-2011, 06:39 AM
His response was "Venue changed. We're now playing at a neutral site. We'll be at Texans Stadium in Stephenville":spitlol: