PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to the Snyder faithful....

Sweetwater Red
08-21-2011, 07:45 PM
You're the favorite to represent region I in the division 2 playoffs. Yet, your posters haven't rushed to the board, beating their chests and proclaiming an SC.

I can't believe I'm going to say this. But, stay classy Snyder.

LH Panther Mom
08-21-2011, 07:48 PM
:doh: :doh: Now you did it!

;)

Rocket
08-21-2011, 08:43 PM
You're the favorite to represent region I in the division 2 playoffs. Yet, your posters haven't rushed to the board, beating their chests and proclaiming an SC.

Brownwood is going to beat Snyder by 45+. Write it down.

ccmom
08-21-2011, 09:13 PM
Brownwood is going to beat Snyder by 45+. Write it down.I guess that means Ratliff is gonna have the game of his life, because at this point Shipley says Bronwood's passing game stinks! Wait a minute, I'm assuming you based your predicition on some sort of facts, but silly me. I should have known better!

Tin Cup
08-21-2011, 09:22 PM
We will beat Wylie also. But only by 3 tds

Rocket
08-21-2011, 09:30 PM
I guess that means Ratliff is gonna have the game of his life, because at this point Shipley says Bronwood's passing game stinks! Wait a minute, I'm assuming you based your predicition on some sort of facts, but silly me. I should have known better!

You think Shipley is going to tell everybody how good we are? LOL We will run at will...then... we go to the air... We beat Gilmer and Cooper in 7 on 7..I think we can throw a little bit.

Bosqueville
08-21-2011, 10:35 PM

Red... That had to have left a bad taste in your mouth. What a traitor you are!

Trashman
08-22-2011, 05:37 AM

Red, you need to lay off the sauce.