PDA

View Full Version : A Little nervous today!

GrTigers6
08-20-2011, 06:48 AM
After calling(training) 3 scrimmages 2 2a scrimages and one 3A I will be going to Pennington field to help call Euless Trinity and Houston Westbury scrimmage this morning.
Something tells me this will be a lot faster pace than I'm used to. It will be a great experience but I hope they dont put me at umpire for this one. :D
Line judge is just fine, When your standing in the middle of a defense and you are twice as old as there oldest player, You shouldnt be the smallest person on the field. :helpme:

LH Panther Mom
08-20-2011, 07:32 AM
Just don't do the Haka when you have to throw a flag & you'll be fine, I'm sure. :D

GrTigers6
08-20-2011, 07:40 AM
Just don't do the Haka when you have to throw a flag & you'll be fine, I'm sure. :Dthanks for the laugh!
And Yeah that may cause some problems.

Trashman
08-20-2011, 08:08 AM
Just don't do the Haka when you have to throw a flag & you'll be fine, I'm sure. :D

:fnypost:

Roughneck93
08-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Just don't do the Haka when you have to throw a flag & you'll be fine, I'm sure. :DNice! :clap:

Sportshack
08-20-2011, 10:31 AM
After calling(training) 3 scrimmages 2 2a scrimages and one 3A I will be going to Pennington field to help call Euless Trinity and Houston Westbury scrimmage this morning.
Something tells me this will be a lot faster pace than I'm used to. It will be a great experience but I hope they dont put me at umpire for this one. :D
Line judge is just fine, When your standing in the middle of a defense and you are twice as old as there oldest player, You shouldnt be the smallest person on the field. :helpme:

Sounds like an awesome experience to me!!! I have worked the chains on some varsity 3A games and have to say I was thoroughly impressed with the violence and intensity of the hitting. Watching those forces come together at break neck speed right in front of your face is different than watching from stands. Impressive. Soooooo...I agree standing on that field with those 5A ballers will get your attention. :wave:Still sounds like fun!!! Enjoy:2thumbsup

GrTigers6
08-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Sounds like an awesome experience to me!!! I have worked the chains on some varsity 3A games and have to say I was thoroughly impressed with the violence and intensity of the hitting. Watching those forces come together at break neck speed right in front of your face is different than watching from stands. Impressive. Soooooo...I agree standing on that field with those 5A ballers will get your attention. :wave:Still sounds like fun!!! Enjoy:2thumbsupIt was awesome. But extremely hot. When we quit at 2 they said the field temp was 120. But it is amazing the difference in the speed of the game from 3a to 5a. Almost like a small college.