PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of high school rules I broke a rule today

Phil C
08-19-2011, 01:46 PM
At the Sinton volleyball tournament the Edcouch-Elsa girls were meeting in the room between the two gyms and as I passed by the girls were saying the Lord's Prayer before their match. What I did wrong was that I didn't report it. Also I will pray on the campus this weekend for the safety of our students, staff and others in Sinton as well as the ones all over the world. Another broken rule.

I am a menace to society.

Saggy Aggie
08-19-2011, 01:49 PM
At the Sinton volleyball tournament the Edcouch-Elsa girls were meeting in the room between the two gyms and as I passed by the girls were saying the Lord's Prayer before their match. What I did wrong was that I didn't report it. Also I will pray on the campus this weekend for the safety of our students, staff and others in Sinton as well as the ones all over the world. Another broken rule.

I am a menace to society.Scary times indeed, Phil.

eagles_victory
08-19-2011, 01:52 PM
Next Downlow awards Im nominating Phil for worst Shtick whoever is in charge remember that

UPanIN
08-19-2011, 02:46 PM

KEEP IT UP.:clap::cheerl:
A menace like you is what we need in this country.

NastySlot
08-19-2011, 03:18 PM

I greatly admire all those that pray.

MUSTANG69
08-19-2011, 03:40 PM
Maybe we all should have the cajones to break this rule. Keep up the good work Phil.:2thumbsup

ronwx5x
08-19-2011, 04:28 PM

Not sure there's a rule or law that makes it a crime to fail to report praying.

TheDOCTORdre
08-19-2011, 05:02 PM
I don't even think its against the rules to pray unless you are forcing someone else too

zebrablue2
08-19-2011, 07:04 PM

And the man is a menace:D :iagree: with u PhilC

skins4life
08-19-2011, 10:21 PM

I agree. Keep it up!

jdawg2012
08-21-2011, 03:04 AM
Im tired of all this 'no praying' in school and at school events. You can't rid schools of prayer. As long as there are tests there will be prayer. And as for it offending someone...there is a muslim student enrolled at Jasper who is allowed out of class to pray. Why can he pray while I cant?

TheDOCTORdre
08-21-2011, 08:30 AM
you can pray its not against the rules

jdawg2012
08-21-2011, 03:55 PM
you can pray its not against the rules

Yeah it is. Its in our handbooks and also before all of our football games the PA announcer says that we cannot have a prayer, so we just have a moment of silence.

Phil C
08-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Yeah it is. Its in our handbooks and also before all of our football games the PA announcer says that we cannot have a prayer, so we just have a moment of silence.

Unfortunately I think that is school. Everytime our announcers says that I always whisper "God forgive us for what we have done."

Phil C
08-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Yesterday I did pray on campus as I said. If circumstanaces permit I will do it again next year. What a menace.