PDA

View Full Version : Celina scrimmage

Gsquared
08-18-2011, 12:58 PM
Varsity for sure starts at 7? I have to be in Frisco till 6:45 so hoping I can make it.

marler1972
08-18-2011, 01:34 PM
yes sir

Gsquared
08-18-2011, 03:23 PM
yes sir
Good deal. Hope they close the roof and turn the AC on by the time I get there

BILLYFRED0000
08-18-2011, 03:36 PM
yeah there was even a little talk of pushin it back and startin the youngsters a little later to avoid the heat. You should be good to G depending on what part of frisco you are comin from.

bobcat1
08-18-2011, 05:07 PM
I'll need a full report. Stuck at work.

orange machine
08-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Celina's white jv alot Bridgeport 0

orange machine
08-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Celina jv orange 4 Bridgeport 0

bobcat1
08-18-2011, 07:52 PM
Keep it coming OM.

orange machine
08-18-2011, 08:04 PM
Bridgeport is on their last series of 15 plays Celina is up 4 td's to Bport's 1

orange machine
08-18-2011, 08:05 PM
Celina has played mostly their two's and three's. They will play the ones in the live qt.

orange machine
08-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Live qt bout to start

Eagle 1
08-18-2011, 08:12 PM
Time to sit back and watch the orange machine work.....

http://oi56.tinypic.com/5lcajb.jpg

orange machine
08-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Celina's 1st drive was typical Celina drove the ball down the field and used up half the qt and scored. Bport didn't do anything punted. Celina has the ball back and is doing their thing slowly down the field.

orange machine
08-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Celina is Avg. about 7 yards a carry.

orange machine
08-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Celina is Avg. about 7 yards a carry.
Well crap we fumbled the ball on their 3 the two's are playing 1 min left.

bobcat1
08-18-2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks OM.

orange machine
08-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Final in the live qt was 7-6 Celina. Celina had the ball twice and pounded it all the way scoring tge first series then fumbling on their 3 going in. Bport had 3 seconds left on the clock and chucked a 45 yard td pass. Overal it was a good scrimmage we still have things to work on, but we have seen in the last two scrimmages that unless you have an Awsome defense with some big boys chances are we are just gonna run over you. The ones on defense played good Bport didn't have much sucsess doing much of anything. We should be just fine.

Gsquared
08-19-2011, 06:29 AM
Final in the live qt was 7-6 Celina. Celina had the ball twice and pounded it all the way scoring tge first series then fumbling on their 3 going in. Bport had 3 seconds left on the clock and chucked a 45 yard td pass. Overal it was a good scrimmage we still have things to work on, but we have seen in the last two scrimmages that unless you have an Awsome defense with some big boys chances are we are just gonna run over you. The ones on defense played good Bport didn't have much sucsess doing much of anything. We should be just fine.
I was impressed. Celina has way more speed than theve had in a while O-Line is way stout. Defense looked really good. Think Celina has a chance to be a really good team

Matthew328
08-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Def. more speed in the backfield than Celina's had...I thought the D was OK, but not the dominating unit I've seen in the past...Celina's O may make up for it though..when that OL is dialed in and those backs hit the hole they can rip yards off in large chunks...much more big play potential than I've seen from Celina

Gsquared
08-19-2011, 07:56 AM
Def. more speed in the backfield than Celina's had...I thought the D was OK, but not the dominating unit I've seen in the past...Celina's O may make up for it though..when that OL is dialed in and those backs hit the hole they can rip yards off in large chunks...much more big play potential than I've seen from Celina
What did you think about the QB? I walked away happy with his performance too. Looks like they could put together a balanced offense.

Matthew328
08-19-2011, 08:17 AM
They rotated between the junior Stephenson and the freshman Elliot...both were solid....Stephenson strikes me more as a bus driver type who won't make mistakes...while Elliot looks like a kid who physically is ready to play right now....but he may not be there in terms of grasping the offense...although being the OC's son I am sure has sped up his development...

BILLYFRED0000
08-19-2011, 09:50 AM
IMHO not a bad start. Offense looked like it could be a beast this year. Defense is ok and looks to have good personel. Just needs a little technique improvement at a couple of positions but overall good. Don't know how far they will go yet tho. If they start good and improve by the end of the season they could be a deep playoff threat. Definetly should be able to run over most teams from the point of view of the O.

As far as the quarterbacks go, i could see a lot of options there. but I would like to bring Nathan along slowly. Brook is a good QB and he can run and throw on the run well. IMHO again the O line will dictate a lot. But against high powered offenses the D could be vulnerable and the O may have to put up points in a hurry. Interesting season ahead. More unpredictable in someways than others.

sandbagger
08-19-2011, 09:59 AM
IMHO not a bad start. Offense looked like it could be a beast this year. Defense is ok and looks to have good personel. Just needs a little technique improvement at a couple of positions but overall good. Don't know how far they will go yet tho. If they start good and improve by the end of the season they could be a deep playoff threat. Definetly should be able to run over most teams from the point of view of the O.

Its been more than few years since celina was the best 3A team in collin county much less a deep playoff threat and until some teams move up to 4A they will again be average at best.

bobcat1
08-19-2011, 10:15 AM
Its been more than few years since celina was the best 3A team in collin county much less a deep playoff threat and until some teams move up to 4A they will again be average at best.Troll much?

ccmom
08-19-2011, 10:21 AM
Troll much?

Haha!! :clap:

BILLYFRED0000
08-19-2011, 10:43 AM
how bout much troll

BILLYFRED0000
08-19-2011, 03:25 PM
Its been more than few years since celina was the best 3A team in collin county much less a deep playoff threat and until some teams move up to 4A they will again be average at best.

I am not sure about your math. 2007 state champs. 2008 runner up. 3 years. that is a few years less than a few more isn't it?

sandbagger
08-19-2011, 03:51 PM
I am not sure about your math. 2007 state champs. 2008 runner up. 3 years. that is a few years less than a few more isn't it?
2008 runner up to prosper. Last time I checked Prosper is in Collin Co. Typical celinabot only remembers what they want to. Dont let the facts get in the way.

BILLYFRED0000
08-19-2011, 04:04 PM
2008 runner up to prosper. Last time I checked Prosper is in Collin Co. Typical celinabot only remembers what they want to. Dont let the facts get in the way.

Ya know I like prosper. Some of the boys were over to the scrimmage last night cause Bridgeport is their homecoming game. they wanted to scout a little..... We were just fine with that. Seems to indicate a lack of good neighborly-ness on your part to not reciprocate as we do and they do. But that is mighty fine with me.... why that is finer than a frog hair in fact. You ever see a frog hair???

Well then that's might fine.

bobcat1
08-19-2011, 04:45 PM
2008 runner up to prosper. Last time I checked Prosper is in Collin Co. Typical celinabot only remembers what they want to. Dont let the facts get in the way. What a troll! Don't you have a bridge to guard somehwere?

I remember a couple of years when Prosper had a team. I think it was 08 and 09. They were just practice before that. I remember the 2 years before 08 and 09 you couldn't find anyone that would even own up to being from there. My goodness those were thrashings. I had pity in my heart for them. Still do. It looks like they have gone back to the hole they climbed out of to polish there one and only trophy they ever won.

bobcat1
08-19-2011, 05:02 PM
Click this Sandbagger: http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users...doc/forgot.wav (http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users/98/dylan/tomb/sound/doc/forgot.wav)

sandbagger
08-19-2011, 05:47 PM
What a troll! Don't you have a bridge to guard somehwere?

I remember a couple of years when Prosper had a team. I think it was 08 and 09. They were just practice before that. I remember the 2 years before 08 and 09 you couldn't find anyone that would even own up to being from there. My goodness those were thrashings. I had pity in my heart for them. Still do. It looks like they have gone back to the hole they climbed out of to polish there one and only trophy they ever won.

Yea I guess thats why butch wont play them its pity. They might be polishing just one trophy, but its newer than celinas.

bobcat1
08-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Yea I guess thats why butch wont play them its pity. They might be polishing just one trophy, but its newer than celinas.:rolleyes: Spoken just like a flash in the pan fan. Just thank your lucky stars for aligning one year for Prosper. I was very happy to see them win one. I never knew heard of you before they won. I never will forget the homecoming game y'all had in 2007. That blow up doll even looked like it had been whipped. LMAO! I recall so many 50-zip and 56-zip and 56-7 games against Prosper it washes away the one night in 2008 in Prosper. Later in the season I think things would have changed. Lessons were learned that night by our players and Prosper was not the teacher. Good thing insant replay was not available for the Wylie game. ;)

bowleghorses
08-19-2011, 09:38 PM
:rolleyes: Spoken just like a flash in the pan fan. Just thank your lucky stars for aligning one year for Prosper. I was very happy to see them win one. I never knew heard of you before they won. I never will forget the homecoming game y'all had in 2007. That blow up doll even looked like it had been whipped. LMAO! I recall so many 50-zip and 56-zip and 56-7 games against Prosper it washes away the one night in 2008 in Prosper. Later in the season I think things would have changed. Lessons were learned that night by our players and Prosper was not the teacher. Good thing insant replay was not available for the Wylie game. ;)

Wow, now it's a Prosper bashing contest. Is Sandbagger even from there. As far as instant replay, I'll bet my next paycheck that the ball crossed the plain.:cheerl:

bobcat1
08-19-2011, 09:54 PM
Wow, now it's a Prosper bashing contest. Is Sandbagger even from there. As far as instant replay, I'll bet my next paycheck that the ball crossed the plain.:cheerl: i guess I did hit Prosper while aiming at sandbastage. Sorry. I did say I was happy to see them win one and I truly was. I was happy to see Liberty Hill win their first one too even though it was a little bitter sweet. That held true for Falls City last year too. Some Prosper posters like yourself have class. Sometimes I screw up what I want to say and hit everything instead of just the intended target. I'm sorry. I don't doubt it crossed the plane but did it before his knee was down.:thinking:

orange machine
08-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Im not even gonna get into it with sandbagger and his childish imature remarks. Celina will be hard to stop behind the big oline, if your gonna try to stop the run you better pack a lunch because its gonna be a long night. This team could be special we knew we would run over teams, but last night showed that we can pass when needed and keep the defense honest. Defense is good, but inconsistent at times espacially on the long ball. I said going into this year that the offense would be the strong point and it would take the defense a few games to catch up and they will.

sandbagger
08-19-2011, 11:00 PM
:rolleyes: Spoken just like a flash in the pan fan. Just thank your lucky stars for aligning one year for Prosper. I was very happy to see them win one. I never knew heard of you before they won. I never will forget the homecoming game y'all had in 2007. That blow up doll even looked like it had been whipped. LMAO! I recall so many 50-zip and 56-zip and 56-7 games against Prosper it washes away the one night in 2008 in Prosper. Later in the season I think things would have changed. Lessons were learned that night by our players and Prosper was not the teacher. Good thing insant replay was not available for the Wylie game. ;)

With that history it makes you wonder why butch is scared to play them now

bobcat1
08-20-2011, 04:55 AM
With that history it makes you wonder why butch is scared to play them now He never was scared to play them. Some idiot said that from Prosper and all the suckers like you fell for it and keep spewing it. That's all you got. If that is what it takes to makes you feel special sunshine, have at it. In the end Celina will always be Celina and Prosper will always be Prosper.

sandbagger
08-20-2011, 08:34 AM
He never was scared to play them. Some idiot said that from Prosper and all the suckers like you fell for it and keep spewing it. That's all you got. If that is what it takes to makes you feel special sunshine, have at it. In the end Celina will always be Celina and Prosper will always be Prosper.

Sure he is. Thats why last year celina refused to sch prosper for any games for all sports boys and girls. Cant risk deflating the celina ego. Good luck this year against the 2A and church schools.

bobcat1
08-20-2011, 08:57 AM
Sure he is. Thats why last year celina refused to sch prosper for any games for all sports boys and girls. Cant risk deflating the celina ego. Good luck this year against the 2A and church schools.Keep smokin' that crap:smoker:. It's doing wonders with your imagination. Where do these people come from?:doh:Next!

BLACK ATTACK
08-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Man, 7 - 6. Bridgeport must have really improved since last week.

3 and out
08-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Man, 7 - 6. Bridgeport must have really improved since last week.
Unlike Argyle's "score fast" offense,Celina ate up nearly the first 7 minutes on their first drive. Bridgeport then went 6 plays and punt (about 2 min) then Celina took the next 2 minutes and fumbled on the 3 yard line going in. Bridgeport then took the ball down the field against Celina's #3's and #4's plus 2 or 3 JV kids for the scoring drive. I can tell
you this, Bridgeport is in for a long year!

bowleghorses
08-20-2011, 06:09 PM
I dont want to highjack the Celina thread...because if I was gunna stay in Texas in 2004, that is were I wanted to stay. I'm a country boy and it was the more suited place for me. That being said, all my neices and nephews went to Prosper,my kids went there for a while,and my brother coached there. My brother texted me last night saying that the Prosper #1 were handling frisco liberty last night in the live portion. Can anyone confirm this.

bobcat1
08-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Man, 7 - 6. Bridgeport must have really improved since last week.Yes and we aren't as great as Argyle. That's kind of what you wanted to say right?:rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
08-20-2011, 07:12 PM
Where do these people come from?:doh:Next!

:thinking: :thinking: I have an idea... :rolleyes:

BLACK ATTACK
08-21-2011, 12:48 AM
Unlike Argyle's "score fast" offense,Celina ate up nearly the first 7 minutes on their first drive. Bridgeport then went 6 plays and punt (about 2 min) then Celina took the next 2 minutes and fumbled on the 3 yard line going in. Bridgeport then took the ball down the field against Celina's #3's and #4's plus 2 or 3 JV kids for the scoring drive. I can tell
you this, Bridgeport is in for a long year!

I completely agree with you. Chalk one up for Decatur this year.

BLACK ATTACK
08-21-2011, 12:58 AM
Yes and we aren't as great as Argyle. That's kind of what you wanted to say right?:rolleyes:

Not recently, no. But I am well aware of the glorious accomplishments of the past, so no need to refresh my memory. Here's a thought, maybe I was simply making a comment about the close score after hearing about Celina's team this year. But I appreciate you deciding for me.

orange machine
08-21-2011, 01:12 AM
Celina is what they are a ground and pound team and this year is no different. Celina typically will average around 45 to 50 points per game and that comes from wearing the defense down.

Txbroadcaster
08-21-2011, 01:34 AM
Celina is what they are a ground and pound team and this year is no different. Celina typically will average around 45 to 50 points per game and that comes from wearing the defense down.

I dont know OM..I am being told Celina is faster at skill position then ever and might spread it out more

orange machine
08-21-2011, 08:01 AM
I dont know OM..I am being told Celina is faster at skill position then ever and might spread it out more
They will incorporate the spread some, but they will still line it up 85% of the time run. This oline is to big and strong not to run behind.

bobcat1
08-21-2011, 08:06 AM
Not recently, no. But I am well aware of the glorious accomplishments of the past, so no need to refresh my memory. Here's a thought, maybe I was simply making a comment about the close score after hearing about Celina's team this year. But I appreciate you deciding for me.Maybe I took you wrong. Maybe not. Hard to read voice inflection in typed words. Good luck to your team this year.

BLACK ATTACK
08-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Maybe I took you wrong. Maybe not. Hard to read voice inflection in typed words. Good luck to your team this year.

To the Bobcats as well, sounds like they will be strong. I'll take Celina in D1 and Argyle in D2 anyday.

bobcat1
08-21-2011, 04:26 PM
To the Bobcats as well, sounds like they will be strong. I'll take Celina in D1 and Argyle in D2 anyday. I'll second that!

Txbroadcaster
08-21-2011, 04:30 PM
They will incorporate the spread some, but they will still line it up 85% of the time run. This oline is to big and strong not to run behind.

team can run great with the spread especially with a great OL

Bullaholic
08-22-2011, 10:20 AM
I completely agree with you. Chalk one up for Decatur this year.

You can never be completely sure of the winner of this game every season, BA. However, I do agree that if scrimmages are any indicator of the season, the Bulls will probably be the underdog this year.

Pick6
08-22-2011, 02:45 PM

It usually comes from the weak schedule Ms Ford schedules every season.

OldNavy
08-22-2011, 05:22 PM
What a troll! Don't you have a bridge to guard somehwere?

Don't let your feelings for a poster translate into disrespect for the kids. Prosper has had a good run in football and baseball. In the history of Texas high school football there are about 1200 schools and only 300 or so have ever won a state championship. So, Prosper having won one is an accomplishment worth note. Not only that, those young men came to Celina's Pep Rally to support them the next weekwhen Celina was playing for the SC. Prosper kids showed class and I was real proud of them and their accomplishments. It is a game after all that can build character. Don't get too upset with those that either don't have it or don't want to let anyone know that they do.

bobcat1
08-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Don't let your feelings for a poster translate into disrespect for the kids. Prosper has had a good run in football and baseball. In the history of Texas high school football there are about 1200 schools and only 300 or so have ever won a state championship. So, Prosper having won one is an accomplishment worth note. Not only that, those young men came to Celina's Pep Rally to support them the next weekwhen Celina was playing for the SC. Prosper kids showed class and I was real proud of them and their accomplishments. It is a game after all that can build character. Don't get too upset with those that either don't have it or don't want to let anyone know that they do.Yoiu're right. I respect the kids and coaches but all the never beens that post on here, and they know who they are, detract from all kids and coaches accomplishments. I certainly don't want to be "That Guy". I apologize to the coaches and kids of Prosper for my comments.

3 and out
08-22-2011, 06:55 PM

I would like to invite you to go to the fieldhouse and express this opinion in person to Coach Ford. Please, however, make it at a time where Coach Elliott can meet with you also

bigwood33
08-22-2011, 07:20 PM
I would like to invite you to go to the fieldhouse and express this opinion in person to Coach Ford. Please, however, make it at a time where Coach Elliott can meet with you also
Big Bill is a gentle giant...there are a couple of others on the staff that might not be so gentle.

bobcat1
08-22-2011, 08:03 PM
Big Bill is a gentle giant...there are a couple of others on the staff that might not be so gentle.I know that's right. Some of them have hair standing on the back of their neck right now.

bobcat1
08-22-2011, 08:04 PM

I would like to invite you to go to the fieldhouse and express this opinion in person to Coach Ford. Please, however, make it at a time where Coach Elliott can meet with you alsoHe or Sandwench neither one would ever do that. They can't crawl over the keyboard yet.;)

Pick6
08-23-2011, 09:57 AM
He or Sandwench neither one would ever do that. They can't crawl over the keyboard yet.;)

i worked in Celina for a few years, God has blessed me since then because i haven't had to go back over there.

Pick6
08-23-2011, 09:58 AM
He or Sandwench neither one would ever do that. They can't crawl over the keyboard yet.;)

i worked in Celina for a few years, God has blessed me since then because i haven't had to go back over there.

bobcat1
08-23-2011, 10:10 AM
i worked in Celina for a few years, God has blessed them since then because i haven't been asked to go back over there.Fixed it for ya!:wave:

OldNavy
08-23-2011, 11:48 AM
Fixed it for ya!:wave:

We're only missing Keith7 to have a full house, or is it three of a kind?:thumbsup:

Hope everyone had a great off season and is ready for some football.
I am missing Texas 3A ball and will try to replace it some with Florida football, but not sure it will work.

Pick6
08-23-2011, 02:39 PM
Fixed it for ya!:wave:

Wrong as usual, I've been wondering for more years than you lived over there if God even likes celina. I guess he's showing his sense of humor with putting so many classless people in 1 very small town.

BILLYFRED0000
08-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Wrong as usual, I've been wondering for more years than you lived over there if God even likes celina. I guess he's showing his sense of humor with putting so many classless people in 1 very small town.

I have always found your sense of wonder slightly of balance. I know how God feels about us...... and you for that matter. I just wonder if you can ever figure out that maybe you were the malcontent. or the how shall I put it.. the "bitter ex employee".

Pick6
08-23-2011, 04:47 PM

Pick6
08-23-2011, 04:47 PM
I have always found your sense of wonder slightly of balance. I know how God feels about us...... and you for that matter. I just wonder if you can ever figure out that maybe you were the malcontent. or the how shall I put it.. the "bitter ex employee".

no "bitter ex employee" here, i left on my own accord, better money and better job. you see, i choose to be a leader, not a follower. I went from 1 of 10 to supervising over 300. And to top it off, i was out of celina...double bonus.

bobcat1
08-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Wrong as usual, I've been wondering for more years than you lived over there if God even likes celina. I guess he's showing his sense of humor with putting so many classless people in 1 very small town.I am sure we seem the opposite of you and believe me when I tell you, that is a good thing in the eyes of everyone else but you and sandblabber:wave:.

Pick6
08-24-2011, 08:04 AM
i'm sure you calling bs on someone who doesn't care for celina makes you feel better about yourself. I know living in celina must not of made you feel good either because you did move from that brick house in town to the run down trailer out side of town. Maybe you moved because there isn't enough good jobs in celina to pay a decent wage. Or maybe you never worked in celina and you needed to ride on somethings coattail to make you feel better about yourself, kinda like little man's syndrome. now go ahead, tell us how mean and tough you are, we've all heard it before.

BILLYFRED0000
08-24-2011, 12:23 PM
BTW wasn't that a decent scrimmage against the bulldogs...........

bobcat1
08-24-2011, 12:27 PM
btw wasn't that a decent scrimmage against the bulldogs........... lol! I know it seems long ago in this thread but it was the Bulls.

Pick6
08-24-2011, 02:01 PM
Seriously Pick6, I thought you to be better than that. I mean after all your stuff about God and having a nice verse in your signature. You sure harbor a lot of unforgiveness towards Celina and it's coaches and people. Maybe you need to hit them knees. Once you have forgiven we can talk some more but for now I will bow out and let you have the last word. I've said all I need to.

i don't need no picture of you, i thought you would of gotten the idea that i know who you are since i mentioned where you lived. visit people from celina who are from there, they aren't bad at all, it's all the move-ins that want to claim that they own all the success of a bunch of 16 year old boys from years past. Never once have i ever said that Ford wasn't a good man, all i've said is he schedule's cupcake teams in non-district. You can be honest and agree that i'm right or just be a follower and say i'm wrong, that's your choice.

BILLYFRED0000
08-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Yeah I know. but during part of the scrimmage the cheerleaders were saying beat the bulldogs......hahaha

Ranger Mom
08-26-2011, 09:52 AM
i'm sure you calling bs on someone who doesn't care for celina makes you feel better about yourself. I know living in celina must not of made you feel good either because you did move from that brick house in town to the run down trailer out side of town. Maybe you moved because there isn't enough good jobs in celina to pay a decent wage. Or maybe you never worked in celina and you needed to ride on somethings coattail to make you feel better about yourself, kinda like little man's syndrome. now go ahead, tell us how mean and tough you are, we've all heard it before.

That is one of the ugliest low down things I have read on here in a LONG time.....kick him while he's down why don't you?? I am disappointed in you!!! I know you and I still don't understand your almost outright hate for the Celina posters.

bobcat1
08-26-2011, 10:08 AM
That is one of the ugliest low down things I have read on here in a LONG time.....kick him while he's down why don't you?? I am disappointed in you!!! I know you and I still don't understand your almost outright hate for the Celina posters. He told me in a PM that he asked the moderators to remove it and he apologized to me in all fairness to him.

marler1972
08-26-2011, 11:30 AM
That is one of the ugliest low down things I have read on here in a LONG time.....kick him while he's down why don't you?? I am disappointed in you!!! I know you and I still don't understand your almost outright hate for the Celina posters.

It is called trash...............................

LH Panther Mom
08-26-2011, 02:36 PM
He told me in a PM that he asked the moderators to remove it and he apologized to me in all fairness to him.
I'm not saying he did or didn't, but I will say that I received nothing.

LIONS#1
08-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Wow,this is a dramatic thread!!!:)

RoyceTTU
08-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Wow,this is a dramatic thread!!!:)

I know, I didn't even read it til tody.

AngeloState39
08-26-2011, 03:14 PM
I completely agree with you. Chalk one up for Decatur this year.no matter how bad bridgeport looked, decatur still cant keep up.

Ranger Mom
08-26-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm not saying he did or didn't, but I will say that I received nothing.

Neither did I!