PDA

View Full Version : Great, so this is illegal now? Cant do anything fun anymore

Gsquared
08-17-2011, 11:57 AM
I should just move to Bells, heard the laws are pretty lax there :)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/16/texas-teen-vampire-bites-stranger-says-needed-to-feed/?test=latestnews

bigwood33
08-17-2011, 12:01 PM
I think that you have someone hold a big mirror up in front of this idiot while you beat the crap out of him. Maybe seeing his reflection while getting his arse whipped will snap him back to reality!

Gsquared
08-17-2011, 12:13 PM
I think that you have someone hold a big mirror up in front of this idiot while you beat the crap out of him. Maybe seeing his reflection while getting his arse whipped will snap him back to reality!
:clap:

Txbroadcaster
08-17-2011, 12:15 PM
So glad u wont be trying to bite me during shows..that gets tiresome

bigwood33
08-17-2011, 12:17 PM
So glad u wont be trying to bite me during shows..that gets tiresome

G knows that 5-O would be all over him!

Roughneck93
08-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Dang, I came into work this morning and there was a bat flying around in the back. Wonder if it's connected to this Galveston story since I'm so close? Might be in the water down here.

Phil C
08-17-2011, 01:35 PM

You can also protect yourself by wearing a cross. Also if you throw holy water on them it will destroy them. And never invite one into your house because they cannot go into a house unless they are invited. That one must have been invited into that house at some time. But after he has been invited into a house they can then come and go as you please. The danger is that if he bite the woman then she will now be a vampire unless she got the needed medical treatment. Scary times indeed!

Phil C
08-17-2011, 01:36 PM
Another thing is that a vampire has the strenth of 100 strong men. Also they cannot survive in the sunlight and running water will also kill them.

Gsquared
08-17-2011, 01:38 PM
Another thing is that a vampire has the strenth of 100 strong men. Also they cannot survive in the sunlight and running water will also kill them.
You sure do know alot about vampires Phil. Your my go to guy on bicyles, UT, vampires, and the Pelican West Band.

waterboy
08-17-2011, 02:46 PM
So....if I'm out in the sunlight, and have a water hose handy, I don't have to have this silver bullet anymore?:eek:

Saggy Aggie
08-17-2011, 02:48 PM
You sure do know alot about vampires Phil. Your my go to guy on bicyles, UT, vampires, and the Pelican West Band.Dont forget chess

BwdLion73
08-17-2011, 03:06 PM
And never invite one into your house because they cannot go into a house unless they are invited. Scary times indeed!

Vampires and Jehovahs witnesses. :wave:

bobcat1
08-17-2011, 10:16 PM
I think that you have someone hold a big mirror up in front of this idiot while you beat the crap out of him. Maybe seeing his reflection while getting his arse whipped will snap him back to reality!LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

sinton66
08-18-2011, 03:52 PM
So....if I'm out in the sunlight, and have a water hose handy, I don't have to have this silver bullet anymore?:eek:

Silver bullets are for werewolves, not vampires. It's wooden stakes for vampires.

sinfan75
08-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Blade used silver bullets.

Phil C
08-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Silver bullets are for werewolves, not vampires. It's wooden stakes for vampires.

Right you are 66 but we are fortunate in that we have to only watch out for werewolves on the night that has a full moon.

waterboy
08-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Holy crap! You're right! I forgot what this silver bullet was for! So......I need to make sure I have a wooden stake with me while I'm outside in the sunlight, with a water hose. Check!:)

Gsquared
08-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Holy crap! You're right! I forgot what this silver bullet was for! So......I need to make sure I have a wooden stake with me while I'm outside in the sunlight, with a water hose. Check!:)
If you ever need to find Silver Bullets in the Gilmer area, go ask lostaussie, he always has em

BILLYFRED0000
08-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Yeah I sat next to the Police Chief from Bells last night. only thing he was worried about was hiding the nachos.