PDA

View Full Version : Got a job

orange machine
08-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Well as most of y'all know I was laid off from the police dept. I worked at for almost 8 years back in may. Well I'm happy to announce that I was officially hired tonight by the City of Bells as their Police Chief. Bells is a small town in Grayson County 10 miles east of Sherman Tx. God is good

GrTigers6
08-17-2011, 05:02 AM
Congrats,:clap::2thumbsup

sinton66
08-17-2011, 05:24 AM
Congratulations.

bobcat1
08-17-2011, 05:52 AM
Awesome! so if I get a speeding ticket coming through there I know who to come see, right?:clap::clap::clap:

ronwx5x
08-17-2011, 06:47 AM
Well as most of y'all know I was laid off from the police dept. I worked at for almost 8 years back in may. Well I'm happy to announce that I was officially hired tonight by the City of Bells as their Police Chief. Bells is a small town in Grayson County 10 miles east of Sherman Tx. God is good

Looks like at least a 40 mile drive from Celina. Does this mean you plan to move? By the way, congratulations.

poisoned10
08-17-2011, 07:07 AM
Congrats!

I moved to Richmond the 20th of June and have been without a job since the 12th of June. I applied to the Toyota plant back in March when we decided we were going to move here and I got a call yesterday telling me I can start on Monday!

God is most definitely good! My wife has been working for a few weeks but not making enough to support us and we just used up the last of our moving savings. Couldn't have been more perfect timing.

BILLYFRED0000
08-17-2011, 07:11 AM
So OM are you planning to move and Congrats. Bells is a nice place. My brother worked at whiteright for a while just down the road abit ya know..... Nice to get back work ain't it..............

BILLYFRED0000
08-17-2011, 07:12 AM
that is great..... count your blessings and congrats.

Roughneck93
08-17-2011, 07:26 AM
Well as most of y'all know I was laid off from the police dept. I worked at for almost 8 years back in may. Well I'm happy to announce that I was officially hired tonight by the City of Bells as their Police Chief. Bells is a small town in Grayson County 10 miles east of Sherman Tx. God is goodCongrats OM!

Roughneck93
08-17-2011, 07:48 AM
Congrats!I moved to Richmond the 20th of June and have been without a job since the 12th of June. I applied to the Toyota plant back in March when we decided we were going to move here and I got a call yesterday telling me I can start on Monday!God is most definitely good! My wife has been working for a few weeks but not making enough to support us and we just used up the last of our moving savings. Couldn't have been more perfect timing.Good deal! Congrats on the new job poisoned.

Phil C
08-17-2011, 07:57 AM
:clap:

lostaussie
08-17-2011, 08:06 AM
Congrats!

I moved to Richmond the 20th of June and have been without a job since the 12th of June. I applied to the Toyota plant back in March when we decided we were going to move here and I got a call yesterday telling me I can start on Monday!

God is most definitely good! My wife has been working for a few weeks but not making enough to support us and we just used up the last of our moving savings. Couldn't have been more perfect timing.

Do Dad and the uncle's know about this:D Geez there is no brand loyalty these days:D

orange machine
08-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Thanks everybody I'm pretty excited. Yes I'll be moving to Bells some time in the near future, but as the Chief I get to make the schedule so I don't plan on missing any of the Bobcats football games!!!!!!

95mustang
08-17-2011, 11:01 AM
Thanks everybody I'm pretty excited. Yes I'll be moving to Bells some time in the near future, but as the Chief I get to make the schedule so I don't plan on missing any of the Bobcats football games!!!!!!

There you go abusing your power already.......j/k.

Congrats on the new job.

Cam
08-17-2011, 11:04 AM

Congrats OM! Yep, I've heard of Bells. Never been but I hear their police cruisers have this printed on the side of their doors:

I'm rolling thunder, pouring rain
I'm coming on like a hurricane
My lightning's flashing across the sky
You're only young but you're gonna die
I won't take no prisoners won't spare no lives
Nobody's putting up a fight
I got my bell I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get ya, satan get ya
------AC/DC - "Hell's Bells"

Is this really true?:eek:

BwdLion73
08-17-2011, 11:18 AM
Are you taking that beautiful Maroon truck with you? I can see it now with 'Chief of Police' on the door. :)
Congrats. and Good Luck.

bigwood33
08-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Are you taking that beautiful Maroon truck with you? I can see it now with 'Chief of Police' on the door. :)
Congrats. and Good Luck.
Luckily for him, Bells colors are Maroon and Gold. If he is going to live in Bells, and his kids are going to go to school in Bells, and his is the Chief of Police in Bells, orange machine, may just have to change his name to maroon machine and start taking in a few Bells Panthers games...not NEARLY as fun!

BTW, the football program in Bells isn't as successful as the one in Celina but they have a GREAT Ag program!

poisoned10
08-17-2011, 12:30 PM
Do Dad and the uncle's know about this:D Geez there is no brand loyalty these days:D

Dad knows and he is happy for me. I'm driving a truck from Yazell's so it's all good. Don't really care what the uncle thinks. Well, the older one anyways.

Gsquared
08-17-2011, 12:49 PM
Will there be a no tolerence for urinating in public in Bells or will you let it slide from time to time? I ask for a reason.

lostaussie
08-17-2011, 12:50 PM
Dad knows and he is happy for me. I'm driving a truck from Yazell's so it's all good. Don't really care what the uncle thinks. Well, the older one anyways.I know..............just giving you a hard time!! Congrats on the new job.

RoyceTTU
08-17-2011, 01:34 PM
Will there be a no tolerence for urinating in public in Bells or will you let it slide from time to time? I ask for a reason.

Whatever you do, don't do it at the playground, day or night.

orange machine
08-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Luckily for him, Bells colors are Maroon and Gold. If he is going to live in Bells, and his kids are going to go to school in Bells, and his is the Chief of Police in Bells, orange machine, may just have to change his name to maroon machine and start taking in a few Bells Panthers games...not NEARLY as fun!

BTW, the football program in Bells isn't as successful as the one in Celina but they have a GREAT Ag program!
I work in Bells now but like I said Friday nights are Bobcat nights plan and simple.