PDA

View Full Version : Chupacabra Captured?

TheDOCTORdre
08-16-2011, 08:51 PM
http://tv.yahoo.com/daytime/video/chupacabra-captured/26090386/

Cam
08-17-2011, 10:16 AM
Interesting....my guess is that thing is a mix of dog, rat, and deer...kinda looks like a deer from the face, the body of a dog except for the long rat tail.....so what probably happened is this is a case of a very horny young doe...you know, a sexaholic..kinda like G2......this doe got to the point of going out with all kinds of animals....kinda like G2..... And you know dogs, them things will go after anything...kinda like G2..I remember when I was a kid and the neighbors damned German Shepherd knocked me down and started...ahhh well.....that's another story....let's just say I was physically abused in the ear...... And let's not mention the rats...or let's do mention.....for a rat being so small and all, it must have been quite the effort to climb up the does hind leg and get in some side action...literally.....so anyway, I think this chupa is the offspring of a young, confused doe, who decided to experiment a little...kinda like G2......:crazy:

95mustang
08-17-2011, 10:26 AM
Interesting....my guess is that thing is a mix of dog, rat, and deer...kinda looks like a deer from the face, the body of a dog except for the long rat tail.....so what probably happened is this is a case of a very horny young doe...you know, a sexaholic..kinda like G2......this doe got to the point of going out with all kinds of animals....kinda like G2..... And you know dogs, them things will go after anything...kinda like G2..I remember when I was a kid and the neighbors damned German Shepherd knocked me down and started...ahhh well.....that's another story....let's just say I was physically abused in the ear...... And let's not mention the rats...or let's do mention.....for a rat being so small and all, it must have been quite the effort to climb up the does hind leg and get in some side action...literally.....so anyway, I think this chupa is the offspring of a young, confused doe, who decided to experiment a little...kinda like G2......:crazy:

You may be on to something here Cam.....:thinking:

Gsquared
08-17-2011, 10:29 AM
I dont know who thos G2 fella is but id like to party with that dude!

bigwood33
08-17-2011, 11:58 AM
They found "Spot"! :cheerl: :cheerl: I have been looking everywhere for him/her/it!

Ranger354
08-17-2011, 12:42 PM
It's a fox with mange people....

Cam
08-17-2011, 02:16 PM
It's a fox with mange people....

....i had mange once....in the ear.......damn German Shepherd......