PDA

View Full Version : Scrimmages start tonight

Gsquared
08-12-2011, 06:59 AM
woo hoo!

Roughneck93
08-12-2011, 07:15 AM
Yes sir. The time has come to see how each team will shape up. Time to hit a different colored jersey.

trojandad
08-12-2011, 10:17 AM
thinkin about tryin to catch navasota - sealy this evening......you gonna be there, hemotoxic?

HEMOTOXIC
08-12-2011, 11:29 AM
thinkin about tryin to catch navasota - sealy this evening......you gonna be there, hemotoxic?

Hey, I have plans for this evening. The scrimmage was originally scheduled for Saturday. I had planned to visit family and catch the scrimmage, but now, I will have to get the scoop from my dad tonight.

I talked with my friend from Coldspring. She is now working in Conroe as a nurse meaning we don't get to see each other as much. She is really excited about the season getting underway. She has promised that she will catch a game @ Rattler Stadium this year.

trojandad
08-12-2011, 11:34 AM
Hey, I have plans for this evening. The scrimmage was originally scheduled for Saturday. I had planned to visit family and catch the scrimmage, but now, I will have to get the scoop from my dad tonight.

I talked with my friend from Coldspring. She is now working in Conroe as a nurse meaning we don't get to see each other as much. She is really excited about the season getting underway. She has promised that she will catch a game @ Rattler Stadium this year.

i bet she is excited.....everyones been waiting for gilberts senior year since all the noise he made back in his freshman year....just gotta with the injury bug away and hope our qb can make as much improvement as a junior as he did a soph, but it should be good times around trojan field....if i decide to go ill get you updates.....enjoy the fam, your a better son than i am.....lol

trojandad
08-12-2011, 11:37 AM

i bet she is excited.....everyones been waiting for gilberts senior year since all the noise he made back in his freshman year....just gotta wish the injury bug away and hope our qb can make as much improvement as a junior as he did a soph, but it should be good times around trojan field....if i decide to go ill get you updates.....enjoy the fam, your a better son than i am.....lol

HEMOTOXIC
08-12-2011, 02:07 PM
i bet she is excited.....everyones been waiting for gilberts senior year since all the noise he made back in his freshman year....just gotta wish the injury bug away and hope our qb can make as much improvement as a junior as he did a soph, but it should be good times around trojan field....if i decide to go ill get you updates.....enjoy the fam, your a better son than i am.....lol

LOL, I try. Hey, I will be catching a Trojan game or two if my schedule permits. I will keep you posted.

Tiger Dad
08-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Looking forward to tonight . This is where it began and ended for us last year. Should be a good one. Hope both sides stay healthy. It's gonna be hot !

Gsquared
08-15-2011, 07:21 AM
I went over and saw Chapel Hill and Wills Point. Felt good outside Friday night

trojandad
08-15-2011, 02:59 PM
I went over and saw Chapel Hill and Wills Point. Felt good outside Friday night

how did the hill look? we looked really decent against jasper, even though they looked like they outweighed our line 100 lb/man....our qb completed 70%, gilbert looked awesome, left one guy lookin for his jock, and i think we found the replacement for cummings (unless barbay decides to look at a few more, the jv has a gilbert-type runner coming up this year i only saw run once saturday).....