PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods

rptpirate
08-11-2011, 04:04 PM
What does everyone think about him especially after his first round today? Is he done? Personally I like him, guess it was because he became the face of Golf to my generation, but I hope he recovers, I'm tired of listening to the reporters dog him, if he wins they'll go away I'd like to think

Old Tiger
08-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Just needs to focus more on golf and get back to just playing instead of thinking.

firstdown
08-11-2011, 04:15 PM
What does everyone think about him especially after his first round today? Is he done? Personally I like him, guess it was because he became the face of Golf to my generation, but I hope he recovers, I'm tired of listening to the reporters dog him, if he wins they'll go away I'd like to think

Nothing happened today that a couple of high price call girls couldn't make him forget....for a while anyway.

trojandad
08-11-2011, 04:34 PM
before his career is over i suspect hell make that "top 10 most hated" list i saw on yahoo....i just hope when he makes that final fall he doesnt take a lot of people down with him.....he looks like a man who has been discovered for who he really is and cant stand himself....poor guy....

Emerson1
08-11-2011, 04:37 PM
He was -3 through five holes. Did anyone here actually watch it and can tell what happened?

Gone Fishing
08-11-2011, 06:12 PM

Its called the YIPS! Many things can cause the yips as many of yall know and many of you have no clue, but it is real! I had a case of them about 20 years ago and cost me a decent career. Its a mental short out or disorder. It can happen and believe me its Not just putting, it can be in all sports. Hell QB's can have it. Yips are real! I am going to write a book about them someday. Tiger has the yips! I could help him but I don't know him. Think his career and even the chance to ever catch JN is over.

eagles_victory
08-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Its called the YIPS! Many things can cause the yips as many of yall know and many of you have no clue, but it is real! I had a case of them about 20 years ago and cost me a decent career. Its a mental short out or disorder. It can happen and believe me its Not just putting, it can be in all sports. Hell QB's can have it. Yips are real! I am going to write a book about them someday. Tiger has the yips! I could help him but I don't know him. Think his career and even the chance to ever catch JN is over. Lebron James has yipped a few times.

Tin Cup
08-11-2011, 08:26 PM
This is exactly what happens to every golfer that is good. At some point, you have a stretch where nothing goes your way and the hole shrinks! He will be fine once he gets more tournament rounds in but until then, trying to win on the hardest, most exposing courses is not going to be easy. Golf doesn't make sense sometimes. If it were always easy Ryo wouldn't have shot 85 today after almost winning last week.