PDA

View Full Version : Im selling t-shirts if anybody wants one

Gsquared
08-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Let me know. 10 bucks, any size. Mostly large and extra large.

trojandad
08-09-2011, 10:17 AM
ok, ill bite...what do they say?

Gsquared
08-09-2011, 10:25 AM
ok, ill bite...what do they say?
All of them are different. Im just selling the ones ive worn out over the years. Some of em have a couple of holes in them etc.. Have one that says Larry North Fitness Rockwall Tx. Have a Cuero Gobblers shirt, have a Hamlin Pied Pipers one, have a Jax's Bar and Grill Isla Mujeres one, have one with a big ink pen on it that says "My Pen is huge", alot of different ones. I figured by sellin them for 10 bucks, not only would I make that money but id also save the gas driving to Goodwill to give them to the less fortunate.

trojandad
08-09-2011, 10:29 AM
All of them are different. Im just selling the ones ive worn out over the years. Some of em have a couple of holes in them etc.. Have one that says Larry North Fitness Rockwall Tx. Have a Cuero Gobblers shirt, have a Hamlin Pied Pipers one, have a Jax's Bar and Grill Isla Mujeres one, have one with a big ink pen on it that says "My Pen is huge", alot of different ones. I figured by sellin them for 10 bucks, not only would I make that money but id also save the gas driving to Goodwill to give them to the less fortunate.

i dont have a big ink pen tho....let me go ask my wife if we have a big ink pen and, if so, ill get back with you.....

Gsquared
08-09-2011, 10:34 AM
i dont have a big ink pen tho....let me go ask my wife if we have a big ink pen and, if so, ill get back with you.....
I'll make you a deal on the pen shirt, ill let that one go for 7 bucks, no holes in it and ive actually never worn that one. But, dont just limit yourself to that one, I have many many other ones, some slighly used, some heavily used.

trojandad
08-09-2011, 10:38 AM
i try to only wear truthful shirts.....she told me i had a huge one but i took it with me to the clinic this morn.....but ive looked and looked and i dont see it.....if u only had an iq shirt.....

Gsquared
08-09-2011, 10:43 AM
i try to only wear truthful shirts.....she told me i had a huge one but i took it with me to the clinic this morn.....but ive looked and looked and i dont see it.....if u only had an iq shirt.....
I dont have an "IQ" shirt but I do have a Fittness HQ shirt. Thats one I wasnt going to sell but id entertain any offer you had.

RoyceTTU
08-09-2011, 10:47 AM
how much would you sell that Brownwood Jersey you have. It might be a good investment to get that out of your hands so you can't wear it. The JuJu curse is alive and well.

Gsquared
08-09-2011, 11:00 AM
how much would you sell that Brownwood Jersey you have. It might be a good investment to get that out of your hands so you can't wear it. The JuJu curse is alive and well.
Well, thats one of my favorite jerseys but I did wear it for the Carthage game so it might have some Goo Goo curse traces on it so id probably sell that for 40 bucks, or two cases of Labatts Blue or a few meterorites. 40 would be good though, that way I could go to Wal-Mart off the loop in Tyler and stock up on my John Tyler t-shirts.

RoyceTTU
08-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Well, thats one of my favorite jerseys but I did wear it for the Carthage game so it might have some Goo Goo curse traces on it so id probably sell that for 40 bucks, or two cases of Labatts Blue or a few meterorites. 40 would be good though, that way I could go to Wal-Mart off the loop in Tyler and stock up on my John Tyler t-shirts.

Lets say I had a couple of meteorites laying around......Whats your plans for them. I want to make sure i'm not going to get hosed on the deal.

Gsquared
08-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Lets say I had a couple of meteorites laying around......Whats your plans for them. I want to make sure i'm not going to get hosed on the deal.
Collect em now and then when I want to retire, sell them for a huge profit. Ill take beer to though

Gsquared
08-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Nevermind, I think we are gonna raffle off the Brownwood Jersey when we do the first Sideline to Sideline thing. $ 1 per raffle entry. Send the $ to me, not TXB

trojandad
08-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Nevermind, I think we are gonna raffle off the Brownwood Jersey when we do the first Sideline to Sideline thing. $ 1 per raffle entry. Send the $ to me, not TXB

will it bring $1...?? ive just never bought one before.....seems to me carthage would be the place to get rid of it at.....

Gsquared
08-09-2011, 12:09 PM
One thing about all these T-shirts is, they all light up light a christmas tree under a black light. Its pretty cool. You will dazzle your friends.

RoyceTTU
08-09-2011, 12:18 PM
Collect em now and then when I want to retire, sell them for a huge profit. Ill take beer to though

Yeah, I'm gonna retire off all my baseball cards I collected:doh:

When the stock market started crashing I bought more baseball cards. Thats where the future is at. :2thumbsup

trojandad
08-09-2011, 03:59 PM
I dont have an "IQ" shirt but I do have a Fittness HQ shirt. Thats one I wasnt going to sell but id entertain any offer you had.

i guess i could erase one of the lines on the H and make an HQ shirt an IQ shirt.....but i have no meteorities....i tell you what i do have, tho, i have a bundle of sassafras root i dug up two weekends ago to make tea with....its making the whole house smell wonderful.....and the tea is GREAT!!!!

(right now about 15 teens from across the state are googling sassafras root to see if its code for some kind of dope).....:crazy:

RoyceTTU
08-09-2011, 04:06 PM
i guess i could erase one of the lines on the H and make an HQ shirt an IQ shirt.....but i have no meteorities....i tell you what i do have, tho, i have a bundle of sassafras root i dug up two weekends ago to make tea with....its making the whole house smell wonderful.....and the tea is GREAT!!!!

(right now about 15 teens from across the state are googling sassafras root to see if its code for some kind of dope).....:crazy:

I think I can help you get ahold of one of these meteorites. It might take a month or so of work but we can get it together.

http://images.quickblogcast.com/9/8/1/0/8/288769-280189/joedirt.jpg?a=55

trojandad
08-09-2011, 04:43 PM
I think I can help you get ahold of one of these meteorites. It might take a month or so of work but we can get it together.

http://images.quickblogcast.com/9/8/1/0/8/288769-280189/joedirt.jpg?a=55

:iagree:

buckeyebob
08-12-2011, 05:34 AM

I would love to have the Cuero shirt...after all, it's is my favorite drink.

Gsquared
08-12-2011, 06:26 AM
I would love to have the Cuero shirt...after all, it's is my favorite drink.
Allrighty, Ill bring the Cuero shirt to Atlanta, you bring the 10 bucks