PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bobcat1!

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2011, 09:11 AM
I hope you have a wonderful day!:clap:

I'll try to find a joke or two for you!

MUSTANG69
08-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Have a good one!

RoyceTTU
08-09-2011, 09:41 AM
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/az/zx/x1/rthday0001.jpg

http://xemanhdep.com/gallery/birthday/birthday_funny/birthday_funny09.jpg

http://www.myspacepicturecodes.com/myspace-graphics/myspace-graphics-funny/Pictures/myspace-graphics-funny-pictures2.jpg

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZnq9aaxxZ76Nl-ZLMgJgJ811vZggbP8U6Lx39NrA-Yo2C4kr4i1jhTuDXTA

BEAST
08-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Happy Birthday my friend. Have a good one.

BEAST

Roughneck93
08-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Happy Birthday Bobcat1!

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Bobcat1 Goes Missing

Bobcat1 and Trojandad, two friends, met on the downlow every day to talk about fishing, solve world problems and occasionally discuss high school football. One day Bobcat1 didn't show up. Trojandad didn't think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something. But after Bobcat1 hadn't shown up for a week or so, Trojandad really got worried. However, since the only time they ever got together was on the Downlow, Trojandad didn't know where Bobcat1 lived nor did he have his cell phone number, so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.

A month had passed, and Trojandad figured he had seen the last of Bobcat1, but one day, Trojandad logged into the Downlow and, lo and behold, there was Bobcat1 online! Trojandad was very excited and happy to see him and told him so. Then he asked, "For crying out loud Bobcat1, what in the world happened to you?"

Bobcat1 replied, "I have been in jail."

"Jail?" cried Trojandad. "What in the world for?"

"Well," Bobcat1 said, "you know Sue, that cute little blonde Waitress at the coffee shop where I sometimes go?"

"Yeah," said Trojandad, "I remember her. What about her?"

"Well, one day she filed rape charges against me; and, at 55 years old, I was so proud that when I got into court, I pled guilty.

... The judge gave me 30 days for perjury."

:evillol:

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Exercise For People Over 50

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side.

With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can.

Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then try 50-lb potato sacks and then eventually tTry to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.)

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each of the sacks...

GrTigers6
08-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Bobcat1 Goes Missing

Bobcat1 and Trojandad, two friends, met on the downlow every day to talk about fishing, solve world problems and occasionally discuss high school football. One day Bobcat1 didn't show up. Trojandad didn't think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something. But after Bobcat1 hadn't shown up for a week or so, Trojandad really got worried. However, since the only time they ever got together was on the Downlow, Trojandad didn't know where Bobcat1 lived nor did he have his cell phone number, so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.

A month had passed, and Trojandad figured he had seen the last of Bobcat1, but one day, Trojandad logged into the Downlow and, lo and behold, there was Bobcat1 online! Trojandad was very excited and happy to see him and told him so. Then he asked, "For crying out loud Bobcat1, what in the world happened to you?"

"Well," Bobcat1 said, "you know Sue, that cute little blonde Waitress at the coffee shop where I sometimes go?"

"Well, one day she filed rape charges against me; and, at 55 years old, I was so proud that when I got into court, I pled guilty.

:evillol:Awesome!:fnypost::clap:
But Have a Happy Birthday Anyway:2thumbsup

Phil C
08-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Happy Birthday!

BwdLion73
08-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Hb b1

bobcat1
08-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Bobcat1 Goes Missing

:evillol:That's awesome! Thanks everyone!

zebrablue2
08-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Happy Birthday BC1!!!

LionFan72
08-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Bobcat1 Goes Missing

:evillol:

Now that is funny, and the real deal is, it probably fits Bigga boy Bobbcat1 really well! Happy belated birthday my friend, and how is sis in law doing?

bobcat1
08-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Now that is funny, and the real deal is, it probably fits Bigga boy Bobbcat1 really well! Happy belated birthday my friend, and how is sis in law doing?She is still hangin' in there. Keep prayin'!