PDA

View Full Version : Rockport Pirates

rptpirate
08-08-2011, 07:05 PM
Well I'm out for the season after I re injured my knee again, but on a much happier note, The team was looking good in the scrimmage the other night. First team O and D was doing work and we seemed pretty soild. The newly renovated coaching staff seems to bring a lot of engery to the field as well. Pretty tough schedule but I see us doing pretty well this year. Playoff shot looks very possible and then who knows when a team gets hot!

trojandad
08-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Well I'm out for the season after I re injured my knee again, but on a much happier note, The team was looking good in the scrimmage the other night. First team O and D was doing work and we seemed pretty soild. The newly renovated coaching staff seems to bring a lot of engery to the field as well. Pretty tough schedule but I see us doing pretty well this year. Playoff shot looks very possible and then who knows when a team gets hot!

they run into teams that dont need to be hot to be good......???

rptpirate
08-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Sorry didn't fully get that but I might have worded it wrong I ment if we get hot we could make a playoff run, but who knows? Just gotta wait and see :)

trojandad
08-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Sorry didn't fully get that but I might have worded it wrong I ment if we get hot we could make a playoff run, but who knows? Just gotta wait and see :)

i was being mean....sorry...hope your knee gets better....:)

rptpirate
08-08-2011, 07:25 PM
i was being mean....sorry...hope your knee gets better....:)

Haha sorry didn't catch it im used to watching y'alls humor not being a part of it :eek: And thanks me too I'm not having surgery again lol

99IHSMustang
08-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Haha sorry didn't catch it im used to watching y'alls humor not being a part of it :eek: And thanks me too I'm not having surgery again lol

Sorry to hear about your injury. Looking forward to the competition you guys will bring to the district this year and in the years to come.

Necked
08-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Are you a Sr? I'd hate for anyone to miss their Sr year before it even started. RP could use a few more playmakers from what I could tell last year, but with all the turmoil in Mathis & Sinton having to do a little re-loading, RP could very well grab a playoff spot...

Roughneck93
08-08-2011, 08:02 PM

Sorry to hear about your injury. Good luck in your recovery.

MustangFootball
08-08-2011, 09:30 PM

welcome to the board rptpirate its nice to see a rockport poster on here, sorry to here about your knee....I've been telling everyone i think you guys could do real good this year, its gonna be another fun year in District 30-3A, good luck to you guys.

bigwood33
08-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Is Coach Grosclose still there? Talk about a GREAT guy!

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2011, 09:00 AM

Welcome to the Board and I hope your recovery goes well. It is always great to see another D30 poster (especially since you aren't from Sinton or Ingleside). ;):wave:

rptpirate
08-09-2011, 01:05 PM
Thanks everybody, I appreciate it, and yes it is my senior year, second time I've torn my ACL in high school :crazy:. Yes Bwood coach G is still here I don't think he'll ever leave lol and I agree on our playmakers last year we fell apart after starting big but we have some good Jr's coming up and I think they'll make a good impact for our team