PDA

View Full Version : how close are we to a wos-87 sighting?

trojandad
08-07-2011, 06:02 PM
im sure interested to hear what he thinks of the mustangs this year....can a team go thru any more in a year?...sure wishin these guys the best.....

Sweetwater Red
08-07-2011, 06:24 PM
im sure interested to hear what he thinks of the mustangs this year....can a team go thru any more in a year?...sure wishin these guys the best.....

WOS1 would be the one to ask about that.

I'm not too sure about WOS87. He had a job change after 20 years around the time Brownwood dropped down and apparently, according to his FB posts and profile pic, he has gone Goth and only posts in Gaelic or whatever the official language of Ireland is. I guess dealing with mental patients for 20 years was okay. But, Brownwood dropping sent him over the edge. Imagine that. :rolleyes:

trojandad
08-07-2011, 06:33 PM
WOS1 would be the one to ask about that.

I'm not too sure about WOS87. He had a job change after 20 years around the time Brownwood dropped down and apparently, according to his FB posts and profile pic, he has gone Goth and only posts in Gaelic or whatever the official language of Ireland is. I guess dealing with mental patients for 20 years was okay. But, Brownwood dropping sent him over the edge. Imagine that. :rolleyes:

laughed for 5 minutes on that post....yea, something happened, thats for sure....i thought the straw that broke the camels back was that new job causing him to be late to mustang playoff games last year.....never heard him swear so much in my life.....lol