PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Midnite Madness

Football DAD
08-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Had a good turn out at Midnite Madness. Had a chance to see the new coach. Also to see the new offense that Bellville will be running this year. Coach seems to be motivated and raring to go. So we'll see on the first scrimmage on Saturday.

Also team pictures were this past Saturday, Bellville sporting new uniforms. Lift A Thon was at 1230 that day also was a great motivator for the kids and parents.

Ernest T Bass
08-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Had a good turn out at Midnite Madness. Had a chance to see the new coach. Also to see the new offense that Bellville will be running this year. Coach seems to be motivated and raring to go. So we'll see on the first scrimmage on Saturday.

Also team pictures were this past Saturday, Bellville sporting new uniforms. Lift A Thon was at 1230 that day also was a great motivator for the kids and parents.

Y'all got a steal with the new OC. He's a great coach.

Snotbubbles
08-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Sounds like good times ahead for Bellville again. That's great. What type of offense/defense ya'll running under the new system and new coaches now?

SHSBulldog00
08-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Can't wait to see the sea of red across the field again when you guy's come to Sweeny this year. I would like to acknowledge the Great fans from Bellville. Some of the nicest and well informed group I have met in a while.

Bull's-eye
08-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Can't wait to see the sea of red across the field again when you guy's come to Sweeny this year. I would like to acknowledge the Great fans from Bellville. Some of the nicest and well informed group I have met in a while.

You must be talking about me! JK.......Looking forward to the football season, especially my first trip to Sweeny for a football game.

Bull's-eye
08-07-2011, 12:59 PM

Can you give some info about how the Bulls looked? Also, heard the uniforms were very nice!