PDA

View Full Version : The Change-Up....

AP Panther Fan
08-05-2011, 11:50 AM
and no, I am not talking about a pitch....

I want to go see this movie. The critics are ripping it to pieces already, but I like Ryan Reynolds.

P4S....if you want to go see it, let me know.:wave:

pirate4state
08-05-2011, 12:59 PM
and no, I am not talking about a pitch....

I want to go see this movie. The critics are ripping it to pieces already, but I like Ryan Reynolds.

P4S....if you want to go see it, let me know.:wave:

I am available tonight or Sunday afternoon. Call me.

poisoned10
08-05-2011, 08:37 PM
It looks like it will be really funny. I like Ryan Reynolds too. I'm gonna try to go watch it sometime this week.

AP Panther Fan
08-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Well, I met P4S for this movie Friday evening. The movie wasn't as good as I had hoped/expected. Every third word was the F bomb and there were many female anatomy shots. There were a few funny parts (babies in the kitchen) but overall....ehhhhh.

Catching up on all the gossip with P4S afterwords at Pepito's was a lot more enjoyable. Oh, and I got to meet Sinton's Coach Allen and his wife at the restaurant. Very nice folks!

eagles_victory
08-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Well, I met P4S for this movie Friday evening. The movie wasn't as good as I had hoped/expected. Every third word was the F bomb and there were many female anatomy shots. There were a few funny parts (babies in the kitchen) but overall....ehhhhh.

Catching up on all the gossip with P4S afterwords at Pepito's was a lot more enjoyable. Oh, and I got to meet Sinton's Coach Allen and his wife at the restaurant. Very nice folks! Body Switch movie enough said... Rise of the Planet of the Apes was excellent.

pirate4state
08-08-2011, 01:16 PM

Catching up on all the gossip with P4S afterwords at Pepito's was a lot more enjoyable. Oh, and I got to meet Sinton's Coach Allen and his wife at the restaurant. Very nice folks!

Agreed. :)

See you soon