PDA

View Full Version : Region IV Suggestion Box

R4Editor
08-05-2011, 10:48 AM
I decided to open a suggestion box for Region 4 to see what you would like to see added to the Regional Page. If my staff and I feel we can add the idea, it will be done.

Already on page

Team of the Week

Rankings

Upset Alert

Game of the Week

Player of the Week

MUSTANG69
08-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Have an Offensive and Defensive Player of the Week?

pirate4state
08-05-2011, 01:07 PM
I decided to open a suggestion box for Region 4 to see what you would like to see added to the Regional Page. If my staff and I feel we can add the idea, it will be done.

Already on page

Team of the Week

Rankings

Upset Alert

Game of the Week

Player of the Week

You need a "Top 10 reasons ________ (INGLESIDE) will (always) suck"

bahahaha

MUSTANG69
08-05-2011, 02:37 PM
How about the top 10 ten reasons Sinton doesn't dominate District 30 anymore. All ten reasons start with "Ingleside":)

Lake Pirate
08-05-2011, 02:49 PM
You need a "Top 10 reasons ________ (INGLESIDE) will (always) suck"

bahahaha

LOL, Let the Games Begin! How have you all been?

I like MUSTANG69's idea for offense/defense players of week, maybe even a Team Offense of the Week and Team Defense of the Week. I would like to work out a system for determining the winners. The Corpus Christi Caller Times has a Player of the Week segment, but the winners are determined by how many times you can log on and vote for your favorite. That system blows, I think we could do better.

MUSTANG69
08-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Yes, it IS time for the "trash talk" to start. District 30 posters have been real quiet on the DownLow lately.

When you just have a Player of the Week it seems the defensive players get overlooked most of the time. That is why I suggested O & D Players of the Week.

Cam
08-05-2011, 03:15 PM
How bout a "Pic of the Week"? If I decide to photograph games this season for DCTF or The Daily Tribune (Marble Falls paper) I might be able to help. However, I might get lazy and decide to just sit back this season and watch the games for a change. But I'm sure there's plenty of photogs out there who could contribute. Anyway, just a suggestion....

SintonFan
08-05-2011, 09:06 PM
How about the top 10 ten reasons Sinton doesn't dominate District 30 anymore. All ten reasons start with "Ingleside":)

How about, why do I smell "Old Spice" through the computer every time I see a post by an Ingledink poster?
Why does that "old spice" smell remind me of a burning hooves and washed out parades?:stirpot::eek::wave:

AP Panther Fan
08-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Yes, it IS time for the "trash talk" to start. District 30 posters have been real quiet on the DownLow.

awwww, you miss me, huh?:inlove:

MustangFootball
08-06-2011, 01:14 PM

Already on page

Team of the Week

Rankings

Upset Alert

Game of the Week

Player of the Week

how about district standings yall might already have tht not sure?

MustangFootball
08-06-2011, 01:28 PM

does it start with INGLE and end with SIDE!!!

SHSBulldog00
08-06-2011, 02:38 PM
how about district standings yall might already have tht not sure?

The District Pages have them already.

MustangFootball
08-06-2011, 03:01 PM
The District Pages have them already.

Alright I just saw it thanks!!!

ol country boy
08-06-2011, 03:20 PM
How about, why do I smell "Old Spice" through the computer every time I see a post by an Ingledink poster?
Why does that "old spice" smell remind me of a burning hooves and washed out parades?:stirpot::eek::wave:

Please explain

MUSTANG69
08-08-2011, 09:52 AM

That is your upper lip that you are smelling.:crazy:

MUSTANG69
08-08-2011, 10:00 AM
awwww, you miss me, huh?:inlove:

Maybe

AP Panther Fan
08-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Maybe

Just say "of course I do".....:wave:

pirate4state
08-08-2011, 01:23 PM

LOL ~~ You don't even have 10 district championships to string together in any sport! :hand: Come talk to us when you do, mkay. :D

pirate4state
08-08-2011, 01:27 PM
LOL, Let the Games Begin! How have you all been?

I like MUSTANG69's idea for offense/defense players of week, maybe even a Team Offense of the Week and Team Defense of the Week. I would like to work out a system for determining the winners. The Corpus Christi Caller Times has a Player of the Week segment, but the winners are determined by how many times you can log on and vote for your favorite. That system blows, I think we could do better.

Yes, it IS time for the "trash talk" to start. District 30 posters have been real quiet on the DownLow lately.

When you just have a Player of the Week it seems the defensive players get overlooked most of the time. That is why I suggested O & D Players of the Week.

:wave: Yes, everyone has been pretty quiet. Just testing the waters. My internet time is limited these days, but I'll try and keep yall on your toes from time to time. Gotta get back to work now.

Players of the Week is a good idea since most of the time it is dominated by some team from the middle of nowhere that shall not be named. :devil: ;)

MUSTANG69
08-08-2011, 02:02 PM
LOL ~~ You don't even have 10 district championships to string together in any sport! :hand: Come talk to us when you do, mkay. :D

I said Sinton doesn't dominate anymore. That probably means you did at one time but not now. I'm giving reading lessons on the weekend if you would like to attend.:)

SintonFan_inAustin
08-08-2011, 05:16 PM
I said Sinton doesn't dominate anymore. That probably means you did at one time but not now. I'm giving reading lessons on the weekend if you would like to attend.:) HMMMM..... Sinton has been district champions the last 3 years, sharing in 2009 but thats 3 straight and in that span are 33-4 overall and 28-1 in regular season. Nahh Sinton hasn't dominated :)